stars

I had a good rewards chart as a kid. (that's how bad I was)

every Friday if I was good.

I would get a reward of my choosing.

fruit winders. my favorite.

so like the big kid I am. 

im munching away at them as im writing.

I never share them not with anyone. I eat them at my window and play music and look up at the stars from my skylight and count my lucky stars. 

feeling lucky to be alive.

some times life can get hard I understand that but I think of people as stars.

when you think of it that way people start to realise a lot, this world is full of possibilities, so my dear reader no matter where you are and how old you are there is people looking up at those very same stars.

they are counting there own stars.

now that is truly magical 

when I was younger the stars and the moon was my best friends, they were my best view.

I have them tattooed all over me.

I was about six years old and I used to think (cue the eye roll) 

control the weather.

the older generation will understand this.

they were no such thing as fortnight or vbucks there was the game boys and x box 360.

personally for me, there was muddy fields, footballs and nicknock. they were the best days for me, your only in stuffing your face and bed they were the only times I was in.

camping, roasting marshmellows  and fishing all through summer.

when your younger you have no real worries, only if the monsters come out from under your bed.

so I count my lucky stars each someone I have lost 

my granny, my aunt m, my aunt ma, my best friend paddy, my grandad, my aunt, my aunt s, my moms friend and my twin brother who passed away in the womb.

I wish I had more time with my lucky stars.