gift

I hate gifts, I hate people spending money on me.

maybe it is the thought that counts? I understand that but for me the order of gifts should be on two days. birthdays and Christmas.

life is a gift, I think about that a lot.

the past dosen't matter you should focus on right now.

I grew up with what you want and what you get is two very different things.

how true are those words?

we don't understand how important we have things, how could we? our heads are always stuck on our phones.

its ok I can google the question, ill text you later? facetime me when your home so I know you got in safe.

I may be rambeling on here but tell me the truth we have all said them things, why do we do this for what is the reason?

the reason I say this is because we never use what we got, ever.

we need this we need that, we don't need any of it, as long as a roof is over our head and food is on the table, we don't love the things we have.

why is that?

the gift could be a new home, a baby or a new pet, yet we always post it on socials its not a gift if you have to post it.

 so much drama has started over these things .

jealousy is a big factor, you could hurt someone else with your achivements in life.

we should all be proud but a gift is no bigger than the gift of life.

 go outside more, meet up with people for coffee and enjoy life for what it is.

you never know when your last day is .

tie a bow around your life and give the gift of life a different meaning to you?

what is the gift of today?