glue

super glue. super strong hold.

my life I have went through a lot of super glue. I have never realised till now that is. I have moved all over the place we always blamed the places or the people when really we were the problem my granny always said we had itchy feet.

 that much was true.

do you ever hear you can make a house a home?

I did all through my childhood.

we had a house with two people living in it until my sister was born.

 I was upstairs in my room nearly all of the time. my mom always down stairs till about half eight every night the same. sometimes I stared at her like she was a stranger and other nights I wanted to cry in her arms, she in my mind looked at me like her sixteen year old self.

we would say "night, love you"

that was my super glue.

I will never forgive myself for everything I put my mom through.

from the ' I hate yous' to ' im out I wont be home till tomorrow'

we were as bad as each other we couldn't be in the same room for long.

between me slamming doors and punching doors and my mom crying.

I wish I could wash my mouth out with soap.

I know I hurt her but when all I could see was red I couldn't care less who I hurt.

family. 

I look at it in a different point of view to you. my family broke me and they also helped me put back the pieces back together.

every family is different.

sometimes the one thing you hate the most is the one thing you secretly love.

my super glue is a three year old girl and my mom.

how I love slobbery morning cheek kisses.