Chapter 1

Third person's pov

Jungkook woke up early, feeling a bit off but not being able to put his finger on why. He shrugged off the feeling, deciding that it was probably just due to lack of sleep. Rubbing his eyes, he got ready and headed to the kitchen,

As he entered the kitchen, he greeted the morning with a yawn, feeling the weariness in his bones. "Good morning," he called out quietly to the empty rooms.

He then began preparing breakfast for his family, cutting vegetables with precision and care.

The sound of the knife hitting the chopping board echoed in the silence.

As the food cooked, Jungkook couldn't help but worry about feeling a bit tired. "I wonder why I'm feeling so worn out today," he murmured to himself, frowning slightly. "Maybe I just need more sleep."

He shook his head, trying to push away the anxiety, and continued to focus on the task at hand. He then turned his attention to ironing,

He diligently ironed Taehyung's suit first, making sure to get every wrinkle out, and then moved on to hye-joon's and taemin's. As he carefully pressed the clothes, he couldn't shake the sense of loneliness that lingered in the air.

Once the ironing was done, he proceeded to place the neatly pressed clothes in each of their rooms, making sure everything was ready for them.

With that taken care of, he headed back to the kitchen to finish up breakfast and pack their lunches.

With slow methodical movements, Jungkook packed their meals, all the while pondering over why the fatigue he felt hadn't lifted. "I must be coming down with something," he muttered to himself.

Once the breakfast was ready, and the lunchboxes packed, he made his way through the house to wake up Taehyung, taemin, and hye-joon. He gently knocked on their bedroom doors, announcing that breakfast was ready.

"Taehyung, wake up, love, breakfast is ready," Jungkook called softly as he entered their room. He smiled warmly at his sleeping husband, who grumbled in response but eventually rubbed his eyes and sat up.

" Good morning Tae."

" Morning." Taehyung responded before getting up from the bed and going to bathroom. 

Then left the room to wake up the kids. "Taemin, it's time to get up." he said as he gently shook his son awake.

Taemin mumbled incoherently and pulled the covers over his head. "I'm tired, Eomma. Can't I just skip today?"

"You need to go, Taemin. Your finals are near." he said before moving on to wake up hye-joon.

"Hye-joonie, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Jungkook said, trying to rouse his daughter gently.

He got no response from her so he shook her a bit more. " Baby get up-" Before he could finish his sentence, hye-joon interrupted.

Hye-joon grumbled, "I know it's morning so please go, I will get up."

Jungkook sighed inwardly at her responses but didn't let it show as he headed back to the kitchen to set the table.

He hoped that maybe once they were all awake and had a good breakfast, their moods would lift.

As he laid out the dishes, their sounds echoed in the quiet kitchen, the only noise being the clinking of bowls and the slight creaking of the chairs.