Chapter 32

Third person's pov

It was 11 o'clock at night, and Mr. Jeon was growing increasingly worried. Yoongi and Taehyung still hadn't returned home, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Just as he was about to call them, his phone rang, and he saw it was from Yoongi's number, he immediately answered it,

"Hello?" Mr. Jeon said.

" Hello, this is the manager from the restaurant," came the voice on the other end. "I'm sorry to inform you, but we have two drunk men causing a ruckus here. This phone belongs to one of them."

Mr. Jeon's eye's widened and he repiled. "I'll be there right away,"

Grabbing his car keys, Mr. Jeon quickly roused Taemin from his sleep. "We need to go to the restaurant," he said urgently.

Taemin rubbed his eyes groggily. "What's going on, halaboji?"

"I will explain in the way," Mr. Jeon said as they hurried out the door.

As they arrived at the restaurant, they saw Yoongi and Taehyung slumped in chairs outside, completely passed out. The manager stood nearby, looking exasperated.

Mr. Jeon approached the manager with a deep bow. "I apologize for the inconvenience they've caused," he said. "We'll take care of them."

The manager shook his head. "You have no idea how much trouble they've caused," he muttered, clearly frustrated. "We've had to deal with so many complaints."

Mr. Jeon bowed again, feeling hella embarrassed. "I'm truly sorry," he repeated.

Then Turning to the sleeping duo, Mr. Jeon sighed. "Taemin, wake them up," he said.

Taemin knelt down beside Taehyung, gently shaking him awake. "Appa, wake up," he said, hoping to wake Taehyung up.

Taehyung mumbled incoherently, swatting at Taemin's hand. "Let me sleep," he slurred,

Mr. Jeon shook his head in disbelief. "Carry them to the car," he said to Taemin. "I'll start it."

Taemin's eyes widened in horror as he assessed the size of the two men before him. "But, they're three times heavier than me!" he muttered under his breath,

Then taking a deep breath, Taemin hoisted Taehyung onto his back, struggling under his weight. "Halaboji... help," he gasped, his face turning red.

Mr. Jeon immediately rushed to Taemin's side, lending his support as they carried Taehyung towards the car. With great effort, they managed to load Taehyung into the backseat.

Then Taemin turned to help with Yoongi, he felt his muscles ache and his breath come in gasps. Yoongi was just as heavy as Taehyung, and the task of carrying him to the car felt like an impossible feat.

Finally, with a great deal of effort, they managed to get Yoongi settled in the car next to Taehyung. Taemin collapsed into the driver's seat, panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath.

Mr. Jeon looked at Yoongi and Taehyung from the review mirror and shook his head in disappointment.

After a few minutes.....

Upon reaching home, Mr. Jeon hurriedly rang the doorbell, and Jimin quickly opened the door. He gasped in surprise when he saw Taemin carrying Yoongi on his back.

"What happened to him?" Jimin said, he was clearly worried about his husband.

"Sofa..." Taemin replied breathlessly, looking like he was on the verge of collapse.

Jimin immediately moved aside, giving Taemin space to lay Yoongi down on the sofa. Then Taemin rushed to get Taehyung,

Jimin stepped closer to Yoongi and immediately wrinkled his nose. "Ah, he reeks of alcohol," he said.