Chapter 31

Third person's pov

Mrs. Jeon and Jimin were standing outside Jungkook's room, their concern increasing as they knocked incessantly on the door, urging Jungkook to let them in.

But Jungkook remained resolute, refusing to open the door,

"Jungkook, please open the door," Mrs. Jeon pleaded, "Let's have a talk hmm."

But Jungkook's only response was a muffled sob as he buried his face in his hands, not wanting to talk with anyone at the moment.

"Jungkook, we're not leaving until you talk to us," Jimin insisted, genuine concern could be heard in his voice.

Inside the room, Jungkook's heart ached with every beat, his mind filled by memories of happier times with Taehyung. He remembered their wedding day, the way he and Taehyung were so happy made his heart shatter.

But now, those vows felt like distant echoes of a past long gone,

As Mrs. Jeon and Jimin continued to plead from outside, Jungkook finally found the strength to speak, "Eomma, I... I need some space, please." His voice was so low that jimin had to place his ear on the door to understand.

Mrs. Jeon exchanged a worried glance with Jimin as jimin told her what Jungkook was saying. "Alright, Jungkook-ah, take deep breaths and try to stay calm hmm, if you need me just call me, I will come instantly."

Saying this Mrs. Jeon and jimin made their way to the living room.

In Jungkook's room........

Alone in his room, Jungkook's tears flowed freely, his mind replaying the arguments, the disagreements he had with Taehyung.

"Why did it have to come to this?" Jungkook thought aloud,

Then Jungkook grabbed his phone from the table and scrolled down in his gallery untill he saw his and Taehyung's wedding pictures.

"Is it reall-ly going to end like this ?" He said looking at their wedding picture.

And as if by looking at the picture, his mind travelled 26 years back.

The wedding ceremony was a beautiful and elegant affair, with Jungkook dressed in a black suit and Taehyung in a white one. They stood at the altar with their closest friends and family watching,

As they exchanged their vows, Taehyung couldn't wait for the priest to finish before pulling Jungkook in for a passionate kiss, causing their guests to erupt into cheers and applause.

With their foreheads pressed together, Taehyung whispered, 'Now we are together till eternity.' The love and commitment in his words brought tears to Jungkook's eyes, and he knew that this was where he belonged – in Taehyung's arms for the rest of his life, at least it was what he thought.

As Jungkook thought back on their wedding day, he couldn't help but smile at all the beautiful moments they shared. From their first dance as husband and husband, to Taehyung twirling and dipping Jungkook as they laughed and sang along to the music.