Chapter 27

Third person's pov

As Taemin's words lingered in the air, Yoongi's voice cut through the silence "Do you think it's that easy, Taemin-ah?" he said, his frustration clear. "Speaking is very easy. Try doing something physical to show that you want to do things right."

With that, Yoongi stood up and stormed out of the room, leaving the others in silence.

For 5 whole minute no one said a thing, but then suddenly Hye-joon's phone rang, breaking the tense atmosphere in the room. She excused herself and stepped out to take the call,

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook returned to the room, accompanied by the nurse.

The nurse helped, Jungkook to lay down on the who seemed to be really exhausted. After this, the nurse left the room.

Taemin immediately rushed to Jungkook's side and then he nestled his head against Jungkook's chest and clasped his hand tightly,

Jungkook lay still for a moment, collecting his thoughts, before addressing his mother with a weary sigh. "Eomma, I am tired," he confessed softly, "Can you turn off the lights?"

Mrs. Jeon nodded understandingly and reached over to switch off the lights. Sensing Taemin's reluctance to let go, Jungkook gently nudged him aside. "Taemin, I want to sleep," he murmured, "Step aside."

Taemin's eyes filled with tears at the tone, "Eomma," he whispered,

Jungkook's brow furrowed, "What?" he responded wearily, his patience wearing thin. "I am tired. Let me sleep, or do you think I am still being dramatic?"

Taemin shook his head vigorously, his tears flowing freely now. "Eomma, don't say th-hat," he said,

"Don't say what?" Jungkook murmured, "I haven't even said anything, and you're starting to cry."

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook closed his eyes and turned to Jimin, his head throbbing with pain. "Hyung, could you massage my head a bit?" he requested, "It's hurting."

Jimin nodded and moved closer to Jungkook and began to gently massage his temples, Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

Taehyung hovered near Jungkook's bedside, "Should I massage?" he asked tentatively, his voice laced with apprehension.

Jungkook remained silent, his eyes closed tightly as if shutting out the world around him.

He made no indication that he had heard Taehyung's question,

Undeterred, Taehyung reached out to touch Jungkook's legs, but before he could start messaging, Jungkook's voice cut through,

"Appa, could you massage my legs?" Jungkook's tone was firm, a clear dismissal of Taehyung's attempt. Mr. Jeon nodded immediately and moved to Jungkook's side, gently pushing Taehyung aside.

" Of course, my son," Mr. Jeon said as he placed his hands on Jungkook's legs.

"I can also massage," Taehyung again offered but this time, his voice was barely heard.

Jungkook ignored him once again, his focus solely on his father as Mr. Jeon began to massage his legs with practiced hands. Taehyung stood awkwardly by the bedside,

As the night came, the hospital room grew quieter, with only the soft hum of medical equipment breaking the silence.

Taemin slept soundly on the sofa, curled up in a restless slumber. Mrs. Jeon gently covered him with a blanket,

Meanwhile, Jungkook lay still in his hospital bed, his breathing steady as he slept. Today was a hard day for him and now he was finally restimg,

Taehyung was about to wake Taemin up because they had to go home but Mrs. Jeon said," Let him sleep," and without any further talking, Taehyung nodded.