Chapter 18

Third person's pov

Jungkook took a deep breathe and grabbed the car keys. He then pushed Taehyung slightly and made his way out of the room.

As Jungkook stormed out of the house, his heart felt heavy with emotions he couldn't fully comprehend. Taehyung's attempt to stop him only fueled his frustration, and he shook off his touch,

Tears blurred his vision as he made his way to the car,

Taehyung followed him, "Kook, please, talk to me," he pleaded, his voice tinged with urgency.

Jungkook didn't respond, his hands trembling as he fumbled with the keys to the car. The sound of his shaky breaths filled the tense air,

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, stepping closer to Jungkook,

Jungkook didn't answer, his jaw clenched as he struggled to contain the flood of emotions threatening to consume him. He slid into the driver's seat, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white with tension.

Jungkook closed his eyes, his chest tightening with the weight of his emotions. "I need some time alone.....don't come looking for me." he finally whispered, his voice barely audible above the rush of blood in his ears.

Saying this Jungkook started driving.

Alone in the car, Jungkook let the tears fall freely, his hands gripping the steering wheel with a white-knuckled grip. He didn't know where he was going or what he would do when he got there, but he knew he needed space to process the whirlwind of emotions raging inside him.

The empty road stretched out before him, illuminated by the soft glow of streetlights.

As he drove further into the night, Jungkook found himself lost in a maze of thoughts and emotions. Memories flashed before his eyes, each one a painful reminder of the struggles he faced.

As Jungkook drove aimlessly through the night, the sky above him darkened, heavy clouds rolling in ominously. Soon, the first drops of rain began to fall, splattering against the windshield in a relentless rhythm.

Jungkook's hands tightened around the steering wheel as he struggled to see through the deluge of water cascading down the glass. The sound of rain pounding against the roof of the car drowned out his thoughts,

With each passing moment, the rain grew heavier, until it felt as though the weight of the entire world was bearing down on him. Frustration boiled within Jungkook's chest, a searing heat that threatened to consume him.

As the rain intensified, Jungkook's grip on reality began to slip. His vision blurred with tears, mingling with the raindrops streaking down the windshield. His breath came in ragged gasps, the air thick with emotion.

Suddenly, a wave of anger surged through him, a primal roar tearing from his lips as he pounded the steering wheel in frustration. "Why?!" he shouted into the darkness, his voice raw with emotion. "Why does everything have to be so damn difficult?!"

The sound of his own voice echoed back to him, lost in the cacophony of rain and thunder.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's cheeks,

"I'm tired," he whispered to himself, the words barely audible over the roar of the storm. "I'm so tired of fighting. I just want it all to stop."

His chest heaved with each labored breath, his entire body shaking with the force of his emotions.

Desperation clawed at Jungkook's chest, "Please," he pleaded to no one in particular, his voice breaking with emotion. "P-Please make it stop."

But there was no reprieve, no respite from the storm raging both inside and out. Jungkook felt utterly alone, adrift in a sea of darkness with no lifeline to cling to.