Chapter 15

Third person's pov

As Taehyung pushed Seojoon's hand away, the tense atmosphere was suddenly interrupted by the arrival of the principal, summoned by someone. The principal's gaze swept over the scene, taking in Haesoo's injured face and the group's disheveled appearance. Without delay, he instructed them to accompany him to his office.

In the principal's office, Jungkook and Taehyung were asked to take a seat while the others stood before the principal's desk.

" Mr and Mrs kim, please take a seat."

The principal addressed them sternly, directing his first question to Jungkook and Taehyung. "What happened, Mr. and Mrs. Kim?"

Before Jungkook could respond, Yuna interjected, her voice tinged with deceit. "They suddenly came and started beating us," she claimed, attempting to shift the blame.

The principal silenced her with a stern look before turning his attention back to Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook took a deep breath, "They were bullying our son, Taemin," he began, his voice steady but firm.

As Jungkook recounted the harassment Taemin had endured, the principal's expression grew increasingly grave. He listened intently,

Once Jungkook finished speaking, the principal addressed the group, "This behavior is unacceptable," he admonished, his words carrying weight. "Bullying will not be tolerated in this collage."

Turning to Haesoo, Seojoon, Jihyun, and Yuna, the principal delivered a stern reprimand. "You will be punished accordingly for your actions, get out for now." he said.

As the group filed out of the principal's office, the principal turned his attention back to Jungkook and Taehyung. "Mrs. Kim, you could have brought this matter to our attention without resorting to violence," he admonished, his tone slightly softer.

Jungkook's frustration bubbled to the surface as he continued, " If you had taken action when this all started then wouldn't have escalated to this point. Taemin told me how they insulted him in the corridor, where all the students—and perhaps even teachers—could see, but did anyone do anything? No, they turned a blind eye to it."

"I apologize if our response has been inadequate," the principal said, his tone contrite.

"Bullying is a serious issue, and we take all reports of harassment very seriously. I assure you that I will personally look into this matter and take appropriate disciplinary action."

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged a glance, a sense of relief washing over them at the principal's reassurance.

Jungkook cleared his throat, his gaze shifting to the principal. "Before we leave, we'd like to apologize as well," he said, his tone earnest. "We understand that our actions may have been perceived as aggressive, and for that, we're sorry. "

Taehyung nodded in agreement,

The principal regarded them with a nod, acknowledging their apology. "Thank you for your honesty and understanding," he said, his tone appreciative.

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a small smile with the principal before leaving the office with Taemin.

In the car........

As Taemin sat in the backseat of the car, his head bowed low, sensing Taemin's despondency, Taehyung turned to him and gently suggested, "How about we go get some ice cream, Taemin?"

Taemin mustered a feeble "Hmm" in response, barely audible. Taehyung repeated his suggestion more emphatically, hoping to lift Taemin's mood. "Let's go," he said, his tone encouraging.