Chapter 3

Third person's pov

Jungkook shakily wiped his mouth, the realization of blood in the toilet still fresh in his mind. He flushed the blood away, As he stood up, his hands trembled, and he washed his face, trying to steady himself.

Unlocking the door, Jungkook stepped out into the room where Taehyung awaited, "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, his voice surprisingly gentle compared to the earlier coldness.

Jungkook, still grappling with the shock of what had transpired, merely hummed in response.

Taehyung, sensing Jungkook's reluctance to communicate, suggested, "Should I get you some medicine for nausea?"

Jungkook shook his head, his voice barely audible, "I'm fine. Just tired."

Then Jungkook laid on the bed.

As Jungkook lay down on the bed, a heavy silence settled in the room. Taehyung joined him on the bed, the silence stretching into an unspoken void.

Throughout the night, Jungkook found himself unable to sleep. His mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, each one a question mark hovering over his well-being.

Taehyung, lying beside him, seemed to doze off effortlessly.

Jungkook's gaze lingered on the ceiling, the shadows playing tricks on his restless thoughts. The unspoken tension in their relationship seemed to hang in the air,

As the night wore on, Jungkook tossed and turned, unable to escape the haunting thoughts that circled in his mind.

The next morning........

The next morning, the family gathered at the breakfast table, Jungkook, hesitated before breaking the uneasy silence.

"Tae, can you drop me at my friend's house on your way to the hospital?" Jungkook's request hung in the air,

Taehyung, responded without looking up, "I'll be late. Can't you just go on Sunday"

Jungkook's plea for a simple favor met a cold response, and frustration crept into his voice. "You can't even do this for me?"

Hye-Joon, interjecting with an air of
Frustration, said, "Eomma, stop being dramatic for once, will you?"

Taehyung, releasing a sigh, glanced up from his breakfast. "Fine, I'll drop you," he relented, his tone still carrying a hint of irritation.

Hye-Joon, added, "Appa, we'll be late, and besides, Eomma can take a taxi, can't he?"

Taehyung, in response, addressed Hye-Joon, "Don't you know today's world? How can I let him go alone? He's already naive and dumb."

Jungkook retorted, "Do you have to insult me every time you talk?"

Taehyung, seemingly unapologetic, countered, "I'm only stating facts."

After the breakfast, they left the house. The car ride to Jungkook's friend's house was marked by an uncomfortable silence.

Taehyung focused on the road, his expression distant, while Jungkook stared out of the window, lost in his own thoughts and Hye-joon and taemin were using their phones.

As they approached the destination, Taehyung finally spoke, "Make it quick, otherwise I will be late."

Jungkook, nodded and quickly stepped out of the car. The door closed with a loud thud, and Taehyung drove away.

Then Jungkook made his way to the front door.

Jungkook stood at Eunwoo's doorstep and pressed the bell, as the door swung open, Eunwoo greeted him with a warm smile. "Jungkook, it's been too long!" Eunwoo exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug.