Chapter 36

Third person's pov

After some time, Taemin returned with their dinner, carefully placing the bowls of soup and ramen on the table. "Here's your dinner, sir," he said with a smile.

" Do you need anything else-"

But before he could say something more, Taehyung waved him off. "No, you can go now, waiter," he said, dismissing him with a wave of his hand.

Taemin bowed respectfully before turning to Jungkook, taking his hand and pressing a soft kiss to it. "Thank you for allowing me to serve you, sir," he said with a wink.

"Hey, waiter, how dare you kiss my husband?" Taehyung said pretending to be shocked, "Should I complain to the manager?"

But Taemin was unfazed, his smile never faltering. Instead, he leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "Complain all you want, but I only have eyes for your husband," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Hey, come back here," Taehyung called after Taemin, but Taemin just smiled and sauntered away, leaving Taehyung shaking his head with a smile.

Jungkook's laughter filled the air and Taehyung knew that it was all worth it to see Jungkook's smile, and he couldn't help but smile himself at the sight of his husband's happiness.

Then Taehyung fed Jungkook a bite of the delicious meal, "Is it good?" Taehyung asked,

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "It's delicious," he replied, picking up his spoon.

Then out of no where, Taehyung clapped his hands, causing Jungkook to flinch in surprise.

Before Jungkook could even process what was happening, Hye-joon appeared, a violin in her hands, a nervous smile on her face. "I hope you are enjoying the dinner, sir," she said, looking at the couple.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. How did Taehyung manage to convince both Taemin and Hye-joon to play such unexpected roles? He thought.

Taehyung grinned at Jungkook's surprised expression. "Play a beautiful song for me and my husband, Hye-joon," he said, trying to sound demanding.

With a small nod, Hye-joon bowed before starting to play the violin. It was obvious that she could not play well and the music was not pleasing but both Taehyung and Jungkook were enjoying it.

As Hye-joon finished playing the violin, she leaned in and kissed Jungkook's cheeks, with a shy smile on her lips.

Taehyung, however, couldn't resist teasing. "Yah, Yah, why is every person in this restaurant after my husband?" he exclaimed dramatically, pretending to be jealous.

Hye-joon simply ignored Taehyung's antics, her focus solely on Jungkook. She gently kissed Jungkook's hands before giving him a warm smile and excusing herself.

Taehyung shook his head in mock exasperation. "Gosh, I think I need to hide you somewhere," he said, while shaking his head to look serious.

Jungkook laughed a little at Taehyung's actions.

After 10 minutes.......

"Love, eat," Taehyung urged gently, gesturing towards the half filled bowl of soup and the untouched bowl of ramen infront of jungkook.

But Jungkook shook his head, his appetite nowhere to be found. "I don't want to," he murmured,

Taehyung frowned, "You haven't even finished the soup yet, and the ramen is untouched," he pointed out,

Jungkook sighed, "If I eat, then I'll just throw up," he said, closing his eyes as a wave of nausea hit his stomach.

"Want to walk, hmm?" Taehyung suggested, hoping to distract Jungkook from his discomfort.