Chapter 21

Third person's pov

Now everyone knows that Mina has passed away and for her funeral, Taehyung, Taemin and Hye-joon went together and Jungkook went with Yoongi,

The atmosphere at Mina's funeral was heavy with grief as mourners gathered to pay their final respects. Jungkook, accompanied by Yoongi, entered the room where the service was being held. His heart weighed heavy with sorrow, memories of Mina flooding his mind.

As he scanned the room, Jungkook's gaze fell upon Taehyung, Hye-joon, and Taemin, who had arrived together. He felt a pang of sadness seeing them, but he pushed it aside.

Yoongi held Jungkook close, offering silent support as they made their way further into the room. He kept gently rubbing Jungkook's back.

The room was silent.

And before anyone could utter a word, the door suddenly swung open, and Mina's children entered the room, their grief palpable. Three sons and a daughter, their tear-streaked faces reflecting the pain.

The daughter, overcome with emotion, fell to her knees in front of Mina's picture, her cries echoing through the room. "EOMMA! EOMMA!" she sobbed, her anguish piercing the solemn silence.

Jungkook watched the scene with a heavy heart, his eyes filled with silent empathy for Mina's children.

As the daughter wept openly, Jungkook's thoughts drifted to Mina's struggles, the burdens she had carried alone. He couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment that her children hadn't been there for her when she needed them most.

Throughout the room, mourners exchanged somber glances, their hearts heavy with sorrow for Mina and her family.

As Jungkook observed Mina's children grieving, tears streaming down their faces, his heart ached with a mixture of sympathy and sorrow. The sight of their anguish stirred a torrent of thoughts and emotions within him,

"Why don't people love others when they have them?" Jungkook pondered, his gaze lingering on the grieving family before him. "Why does it often take loss and pain for us to realize the value of those we love?"

He recalled moments from his own life, his eyes became teary.

"People always cry when the damage is done," Jungkook mused, his thoughts drifting to the countless instances where apologies and regrets came too late, where words left unspoken left hearts broken. "But why does it have to be this way? Why do we wait until it's too late to show our love and appreciation?"

"What if it happens when I die?" Jungkook's mind whispered, his thoughts darkening with fear. He couldn't shake the image of his own funeral, of loved ones mourning his passing,

"What if I die today?" the thought lingered like a shadow. The fragility of life seemed all too real in that moment.

"What if I don't survive leukemia like Mina?" the question hung heavy in the air, suffocating Jungkook with its implications.

"What if I never get to say goodbye?"

"What if..." the question lingered, unspoken but ever-present in Jungkook's mind. The possibilities stretched out before him like an endless abyss, each one more terrifying than the last.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to contain his own grief.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jungkook turned to Yoongi, he clutched onto Yoongi's arm tightly, "Hyung, let's go," Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. "I don't feel good."

Yoongi's brow furrowed with concern as he looked at Jungkook. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

"I don't know," Jungkook admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just want to go, hyung."