Chapter 19

Third person's pov

As Mr. and Mrs. Jeon exchanged concerned glances with Yoongi and Jimin, the atmosphere in the room remained heavy with tension.

They couldn't understand what could have happened between Jungkook and the others to cause such a rift, especially for Jungkook to lash out even at Taemin and Hye-joon.

Then Yoongi stepped forward, his voice gentle as he addressed Jungkook. "Jungkook, let's have a talk together hmm?" His tone was coaxing,

Jungkook met Yoongi's gaze, his eyes brimming with tears as he shook his head in refusal. "I don't want to talk with him, hyung," he murmured, his voice strained with emotion.

Yoongi's heart ached at the sight of Jungkook's pain, and without hesitation, he enveloped him in a comforting embrace, "It's okay, Jungkook," he murmured, his voice soothing as he rubbed Jungkook's back in a soothing gesture.

"Jungkook if you won't talk then how will we know what's the problem. C'mon just a little conversation ? " she suggested gently, her voice filled with maternal warmth and concern.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, but eventually, he nodded in agreement,

As everyone settled into the living room, Jungkook was sandwiched between his parents. With a deep breath, he began to speak, his voice trembling with pent-up emotion.

"I-I don't know what happened," Jungkook began, his words faltering as tears welled in his eyes. "It's like...it's like they don't even see me anymore. Taehyung, Hye-joon, Ta-aemin... they...they always ignore me. They treat me like I'm...like I'm invisible."

Jungkook's voice cracked as he spoke, his heartache evident in every word. His parents listened intently, their hearts breaking for their son as he poured out his pain.

He poured all his emotions out. He spoke about every complaint he had and every detail of how he felt.

Yoongi was burning in anger, he had never in his wildest dreams thought that Taehyung could ever do this.

Before Taehyung could respond to Jungkook's words, Yoongi intervened, his voice sharp with anger as he grabbed Taehyung's collar. "Get out. Right now," he spat, his eyes flashing with fury.

Mrs. Jeon quickly intervened, her voice firm as she slightly pushed Yoongi away from Taehyung. "Yoongi, stop," she admonished, her tone stern.

Taehyung, Hye-joon, and Taemin sat in stunned silence, they had never realized the extent of Jungkook's pain, the depth of his loneliness.

Mrs. Jeon then turned to Taehyung, her expression grave. "Taehyung, I'm really disappointed," she said, her voice tinged with disappointment.

With that, she gently guided Jungkook towards his room, her heart heavy with sorrow for the pain her son had endured.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon and Yoongi exchanged a knowing look, their anger simmering beneath the surface. "Taehyung," Mr. Jeon said, "Please, go away for now. I...I don't even want to see your face right now."

" halabeoji- " Hye-joon began but before she could proceed futher, Mr. Jeon interrupted her.

"Hye-joon, you are 24 years old now," Mr. Jeon began, "You and Taemin are no longer kids, and I won't sugarcoat my words when talking to you both."

With a pointed look, Mr. Jeon directed his words towards Hye-joon, his expression serious as he continued, "Do you even know how many sacrifices Jungkook has made for you both?"

He paused, allowing his words to sink in before continuing, "He resisted from pursuing his dream of becoming a lawyer because he felt he wasn't giving you both enough time and attention."