CHAPTER -2

Yeonjun

-sweet cute caring
-loves his hyungs so much
-loves his older brother so much
- loves to play and eat
- friendly nature
-Expect in gun aiming

(Btw yeonjun is jungkook's younger brother)

Yn:-* crying and begging* pl-ea-se le-av-e m-e si-r I wi-ll nev-er co-me ou-t si-de

Yn/d:- * beating with belt harshly* you bitch I told you not come in front of people but you now see .

Yn/m:- * annoyingly* aish shut up you bitch * grab hair*  why did you come out .

Yn:- *tears flowing from her beautiful eyes* I a-m hu-ng-ry th-at -s wh-y I ca -me  ahh * a scream left her mouth when her money take a hot pan and smash it on her head blood is flowing from her head*

Yn/m:- bitch we told you you can't get anything until we give you didn't we said * grab her hair*

( Yn is barely open her eyes because of the the blood oozing out from her head)

Yn/d :- weak pathetic bitch * with this they two left*

(Here yn fainted after getting so much beating and just close her eyes thinking that she doesn't deserve anything after thinking that she fainted).

MEANWHILE

( Yeonjun come in without knocking and sit in front of his hyungs).

Yeonjun:- hyungs what are you all doing.

Jk:-* cold* why didn't you knock before coming.

Yeonjun:- oh common hyung I can come whenever I want I'm your brother

Jk:-* roll eyes* why did you come here first tell me that.

Yeonjun:- I'm bored at home so I came here .* Pout*

Jk:-* death glare* is this a park that you will come whenever you get bored huh.

Yeonjun:-* nervously laugh* common hyung don't be angry btw what happened hyung said there is a problem.

Jimin:- nothing that bastard Lee takeover our biggest land .

Yeonjun:-* shocked* what how can this be possible.

Namjoon:- he can't do that alone I think there is someone behind him who is helping him .

Taehyung:- yes hyung you are right.

Jk:- *cold* I'm going and handle this * he left*

(After he left they started to make plan and after sometime they also go to the mansion ).

(Choose what you like)

(Jk enter in his mansion with his dark aura Making bodyguard and maids shiver and he directly went to his room fresh up and come out only in towel and laid down on bed while thinking deeply about something)

(After eating lunch jimin Jin and namjoon came to me. Lee's house after making plan and yoongi and yeonjun wear Bluetooth to listen what they will talk and now they are in front of mr. Lee's house)

Jin:- I hope he gets agreed to our deal

Jimin:- I hope so let's go.

( With this they enter in living room and greet mr .Lee and sit on sofa )

Namjoon:- so mr.lee we want your help in taking our land.

Mr.lee :- then what will I get in return.

Namjoon:-* greeth his teeth but smile* we will give you 10%

Mr.lee :- I want 20%

Yoongi on other side :- agree to this deal.

Namjoon:- in that case we want your daughter to marry our yeonjun.

(Yeonjun get shock and started to throw tantrums but they shut him up and)

Mr.lee :- you mean my younger daughter Sara .

Namjoon:- no no we are talking about your elder daughter yn because when elder daughter is still unmarried then why will you marry your younger daughter* fake smile*

Mr.lee :- but.

Namjoon:- you can take your time mr.lee and take your decision .* With this they are about to go but stopped when Mr Lee said *

Mr.lee:- I will gree to this marriage.

(All get happy listening his words knowing their plan is working but now game gets reversed when he said next word).

Mr.lee :- but I want the elder son to marry my daughter yn means the Jeon industries ceo Jeon jungkook should marry my daughter.

(Listening this all get shock and Suga immediately denied by saying by jungkook won't agree to this but mr. Lee said)

Mr.lee:- take your take mr Kim and marriage is not a game so after taking decision then tell us * secretly smirk*

(With shock those three goes towards car and drove towards mansion).

(Guys please 🥺 tell me in comments how is this please 🥺).