CHAPTER -4

( Like this one month already passed now today is there wedding yn is getting ready for wedding she is not happy or sad  she is scared remembering her mother's words why she said to her ).

Flashback:-

Yn/m:- bitch see you have to serve your husband and if he brings another woman u have to just sleep in another room do you understand if u did any mistake he will kill you so be careful hmm * with this she left*

Flashback end

( She is in her thoughts thinking about what her mother said to her suddenly someone came in making her flinch and turn around to see her father coming towards her with a smile on his face and she knows it just a fake smile he come towards her)

Yn/d:- * smile while greet teeth* atleast put a smile bitch .

Yn:-* smile a little but ofcourse it's fake smile*

( With this your father take your hand  and walking on aisle taking you to your would be husband at last you are infront of him and you tripped and you close your eyes ready to feel the pain but she didn't feel any pain so she opened her eyes to see jungkook holding her hands tightly and he couldn't see her because of of the veil so he make her stand her father gave her hand to him and said)

Yn/d:- please take care of my daughter she is so precious for me * fake tears*

( When he said that yn immediately raise her head towards her father  in disbelief and jungkook is observing everything how she raised her head when he said that but he didn't saw her face so he doesn't know how is her expression).

(Btw this is jk wearing)
Jk:- * cold* I will .

( With this priest started the rituals and after rituals priest said ).

Priest:- now you may kiss the bride .

(With this he lift her veil up but he hear).

Yn:-* scared* ca-n y-ou pl-ea-se n-ot li-ft t-he ve-il pl-ea-se  * she closed her eyes ready for beating*

Jk:- ok

( She is suprised why didn't he beat her now she take breath and just looking down   he just kissed her on forehead and just then someone came there hugged her tightly making her startled ).

Jk/m:- ommo my son is married I'm so happy.

Jk:- * cold* I'm going excuse me.* Left*

Jk/m:- let's go and talk in room ok *yn just nodded while looking down*

At room:-

Jk/m:- ommo * shout*

( Hearing her she thought they don't like her so her eyes gets teary and in a second jk / m come and hugged her tightly).

Jk /m:- you are so beautiful honey ☺️.

( Yes they lift her veil and talking with her and yn just seeing with her doe eyes and asked pointing herself).

Yn:-* innocently* Am I ?

Jk/m:- yes my baby .

( Suddenly jk / father and yn/f and yn/m mother came making her startled and when she looks who is there her breath become heavy she immediately looks down)

Jk/m:- oh you all are her and Mr and Mrs Lee why she is not talking much.

Mr.lee:- no no not like that she is scared of new people and she gets scared easily.

Mrs.lee:- yes before saying anything she thinks about other feelings so that's why she doesn't talk much * fake smile*

Jk/m:- Aww so sweet of you.

Jk/m:- ah let's go your hubby is waiting for us * teasing*

( But yn just stood there so mrs.lee came there and grip her elbow making her hiss she said).

Yn/m:- * greet teeth* let's go hmm * fake smile*

( While your tears flowing because she dig her nails in deep so it's hurting but you can't say anything do you A big no).

Jk/m:-* whispering to jk* son I don't know why you married her but she is so innocent so please don't hurt her .

( Jk is suprised in just 20 minutes she is  supporting you and he thought what you are .)

( With this you started going towards car before going you see towards your parents you can see they are relief not because they married their daughter in good family but because they gets relief  that now you no longer for burden but atleast you thought today they really care but no they didn't care your heart clench and your tears fell and you go in the car  and jk also came towards driving seat drove off).

PLEASE GUYS SUPPORT Me PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺