CHAPTER -15

After some months:-

( Now it's been months yn is admitted to hospital and today she will get discharged now her illness is gone and all are taking good care of her and talking with her and make her smile all became friendly with her except one that is namjoon yes he is suspicious until he know the truth so he is making some distance with her but there is the thing which didn't change that is her stutter and scared of everyone she didn't even talk to anyone except jungkook that is making everyone worried about her behaviour also jungkook  and today he will take her towards his mansion )

( Yn is sitting calmly looking outside of the window being lost in her thoughts)

( Jk come inside the room and see she is looking outside of the window being lost in her thoughts

( Jk come inside the room and see she is looking outside of the window being lost in her thoughts. So he called her )

Jk:- yn * no response*

Jk:- YN. * Still no response*

( He come towards her and shake her shoulder she flinched and turn around and see jungkook she immediately get up and bow towards him making him frown at her actions and ask)

Jk:-* frown* why are you bowing to me .

Yn:-* gulp* th-at y-ou a-re m-y hu-sb-an-d s-o I ha-ve t-o re-spe-ct y-o-u so-rr-y I Di-dn-'t d-o i-t in th-es-e mon-th-s..

( Jk is in utter shock listening her because he thought that she is comfortable around him and his family but he is wrong she is still the same yn )

Jk:-* sigh* yn you no need to bow to me ok and who told you this .

Yn:- ma-m.

Jk in mind:- who the fuck is her mam ? What happened to her ? I want to know about her past but how to know about that? If I ask her I don't think she will answer me ok I will think later first I have to take care of her.

Yn:- s-i-r.

Jk:-* gulp* what?

Yn:- I wa-nt t-o g-o ho-me.

Jk:- ahh yes you are getting discharged today only let's go * hold hands*

( When he hold her hands her heart beat gets faster and she is looking towards him only and she gets tingling sensation in her stomach )

AT JEON'S MANSION:-

( Here yeonjun is walking in back and forth being impatient for someone or we can say his brother and noona yes he is waiting for them)

Yeonjun:- aish when will they come * pout*

Jk/m:- don't worry yeonjun your brother and noona will come soon ok .

Yeonjun:-  but mom see how much time has been they didn't come at * pout sadly*

Jk/d:- I think you are more excited than us .

Yeonjun:-* smiling* yes you know because I like noona she is cute .

( His parents chuckles at his childish behaviour of their younger child and sit on sofa waiting for them after sometime a car come and stop Making yeonjun squeal in happiness)

( There comes yn and jungkook come out of from the car and open the door of her side and take her in bridal style and started walking towards mansion)

( Yeonjun come to them with happyily and said)

Yeonjun:- WELCOME BACK NOONA * SHOUT*

( Listening his shout yn clutch on to him tightly and he immediately noticed it and said to yeonjun)

Jk:- yeonjun let her rest let's go .

Yeonjun:-* pout* ok

( With this he take yn inside the mansion and about to go but stopped listening to his dad's voice)

Jk/d:-* coldly* jungkook we have to talk .

( Jk nodded and went away from there with yn to make her laid down and after he enter in his room )

( He make her laid down on bed and said)

Jk:- take rest  hmm * caressing her hair lovingly*

Yn:-* smile a little* o-k.

( After that he left from there yn try to sleep instantly she fell asleep and jungkook goes towards his parents room to talk with them about yn's health yes he knows that they want to talk about yn's health )

Hey tell me how is it guys ☺️