CHAPTER -3

AT JEON MANSION:-

Yoongi:- no never ever jungkook is going to agree this .

Namjoon:- but we have to tell him .

Jimin:- who will tell that to him

(After he said that all look towards him and he understood that they want him to say him and then he say)

Jimin:- no I'm not going to tell you know how dangerous he became when he gets angry.

(At that time taehyung enter in mansion and all look towards him and jimin was about to say before that taehyung said).

Taehyung:- I know everything .

Jimin:- how who told you.

Taehyung:- yeonjun called me saying no one loves me and said everything to me * chuckles*

Yeonjun:- where is hyung.

(That's when jungkook enter in the mansion with his dark aura Making atmosphere silent it's not like they are afraid of him it's that the situation is like that and sat on sofa like a king ofcourse he is the king of underworld)

Jk:-* cold* what happened.

Jimin:- actually we went to mr. Lee's house and he said * cutt off by jk*

Jk:- * cold* I know everything so what's the problem .

Yoongi:- they went there and asked mr.lee about yeonjun marriage for his elder daughter yn plan is perfect but at last minute.

Jk:-*chuckles* at last minute he said he want me to marry his elder daughter yn right.

Jin:- you know right so are you doing to agree with this.

Jk:-* shake head* we will excute plan like how we planned.

Yeonjun:- * shocked* hyung what are you saying  because of land you will marry a girl to whom you didn't meet till today .

Jk:-* cold* it's my final decision and one day I have to marry so why not now I know it's for the deal after that we will think what we have to do with that mr. Lee's daughter.* With this he left*

Namjoon:- hoseok did you find any information about mr. Lee's elder daughter any photo.

Hoseok:- no there is no information about except her name age and there is one photo which is when she is 5 years old.

Namjoon:-* suspicious* something is off how can someone not have atleast photo and I think there is something which is coming up to us we have to be careful.

(Listening his words all started to think deeply about this ).

MEANWHILE

(Here yn is shivering because of so much beating because she accidentally broke a vase so they didn't give her food and beat with belt harshly until she passed out now she is sleeping on ground peacefully not until someone came in her room)

Mr.lee:- * bent to her level* hey bitch wake up.
( With this yn wake up and started to get scared seeing him)

Mr.lee:- * grab hair* listen here you are going to get married in one month get ready* that's it it's like a bomb to her*

( With this he was about to go but after listening her ).

Yn:- * stutter*b-u-t.

Mr.lee:- oh so now u started to talk back huh you bitch.

( With this he started to kick her stomach multiple times and after when he gets satisfied he leaves her without caring about that poor girl).

( I know it's short sorry but tell me in comments how is it I'm losing hope now ).🥺🥺🥺