CHAPTER -22

Jk :- let's go and eat the dinner and tomorrow morning you can go to your mansion as it's night .

Mr. &Mrs.lee:- ok mr. Jeon .

( All come towards dining table and sit )

( Yn was about to sit beside jk but sana is fast enough grab her hand and sit beside but when she grab her hand she fall down on floor with a thud sound making all look towards her and gasp jk turn where the sound came seeing her on floor rage fil...

( Yn was about to sit beside jk but sana is fast enough grab her hand and sit beside but when she grab her hand she fall down on floor with a thud sound making all look towards her and gasp jk turn where the sound came seeing her on floor rage filled inside him as he gets and take her in his arms make her sit on chair and he grab sana's elbow making her hiss as his hold her hand tightly while her parents are shocked to even react and he make her stand  and BOOM  A SLAP ECHO IN THE WHOLE MANSION MAKING ATMOSPHERE SILENT with the slap she fall down on floor and look at him with teary eyes)

Jk:-* GROWL* HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY GIRL HUH .

Sana:-* stutter* I -i.

Jk:- GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE .

Sana:- jk please.

Jk:-* SHOUT* I SAID GET OUT NOW .

( That's when Sana come into her senses while sweating and look all members see all are eating peacefully and look towards yn she sit beside jk and that's what making her angry )

Sana POV:- its a dream thank God you saved me and this bitch ahh how dare she sit beside my man I really want to kill her but how can I when jungkook is near her  .

Mrs.lee:-* shaking Sana* Sana why are you not eating.

Sana:- * come to her senses* nothing mom I'm eating.

( After eating everyone come to living room while Chitchating and mr. And mrs.lee thought to ask about sana's marriage so they said)

Mr.lee:- mr.jeon I want to talk to you about an important thing.

Jk:-* cold* yes tell me what you want to tell

( He said while sitting on sofa like a king  and drinking his wine )

Mrs Lee:- actually - *cutt off by jk*

Jk:- wait a minute yniee baby where are you come here   your parents are here come .

( Listening him Calling her baby make them clench their teeth but fake smiled and say )

Mr.lee:- mr.jeon why to disturb her let her rest .

Mrs.lee:- yes she is so weak and scared of everyone and she likes to be alone only .

Jk:-* clench jaw* nothing to worry about that I'm there for her .

( That's when yn came slowly while taking baby steps and seeing this jk chuckles and goes towards her and said)

Jk:- why are you taking baby steps hmm * raise eyebrow*

Yn:- huh taehyung oppa said if we put pressure on floor then our leg will pain that's why .

Jk:- * smile * he is mental patient leave him .

Taehyung:- yeah I'm not  alien * pout*

Jk:- and who said you are alien I said mental patient finally you accept that you are alien .

Taehyung:- yAh ? I'm older than you respect me .

Jk:- ok then what should I call you uncle or grandpa * thinking*

Taehyung:- * SHOUT* yah I said respect me not to disrespect me hmmp 😤😤😤

( Yn laughed hardly looking at them for the first time she laughed and jk and taehyung look towards her and see she is laughing and both admiring her smile )

Taehyung:- you know what you should smile because you look beautiful while laughing.

Jk:- she knows what to do or what not to do you no need to advise anything ok .

Taehyung:- yah don't be jealous huu I'm saying as a brother don't be jealous of me .

Jk:- I will be what will you do huh.

Taehyung:- what if in future someone came and say I'm yn's brother then what will you do.

Jk:- that never gonna happen.

Taehyung:- just imagine bro.

Jk :- you mental alien go away from here go go.

Yn:- alien isn't it cute .

Jk:- * while controlling his laugh* yes it's cute right taehyung .

( He said while looking towards him and taehyung glare at him)

Taehyung:- yes it is and good night bye * he left*

Yn:- ok now let's go to bedroom * she said without looking surroundings*

Jk:-*smirk* we will buy before that you have to meet your parents.

( That's it her breathe stuck in her throat he sit on sofa and make her sit on his lap making her parents widened their eyes and he said )

Jk:- now you can tell anything you want mr.lee

Mr.lee:-* clear throat* umm I want you to .

Jk:- you want me to. ? What mr.lee

Mr. Lee :- * Take a deep breath and say* I want you to "marry my younger daughter Sara"