CHAPTER -18

MEANWHILE AT LEE'S HOUSE:-

( Here mr and mrs. Lee sipping coffee while chit chatting suddenly mrs.lee said)

Mrs. Lee:- why this bitch is here .

Mr. Lee:- who honey?

Mrs.lee:- that yn bitch.

( Listening this he turned his head back and see yn is coming towards their mansion while shaking and he see beside her there is a bodyguard so they have to act as like parents)

Mr.lee:-* whispering* now just act infront of him or else jk will not leave us  * Mrs Lee nodded*

Mrs.lee:- * fake crying* oh my baby I miss you so much come and sit.

( Yn gets confused seeing their behaviour towards her and she look back and see bodyguard is there so now she understands and she also fake smile)

( All sit on the sofa except guard)

Mrs.lee :- finally you came I missing you so much.

Mr. Lee:- yes daught-* cutt off by a voice*

??:- How are you my dear sister.

( All look towards the voice and see there is a girl standing with a huge smile on her face but no one noticed the slight smirk on her face )

Mr.lee:- oh come daughter yn meet your sister and my younger daughter "Lee SARA"

(A quick introduction of Sara)

- is a bitch - pampered by her parents- if she wants something she will get it by hook or by crook - loves to torture yn - hates yn because she is more beautiful than her and another reason also in the story u all get to know

- is a bitch
- pampered by her parents
- if she wants something she will get it by hook or by crook
- loves to torture yn
- hates yn because she is more beautiful than her and another reason also in the story u all get to know.
- she is psycho type

( Now enough introduction let's get back to the story)

Yn:- * slowly* h-i unn-ie

( Sara smirk looking towards her she likes when yn is scared of her and Sara said)

Sara:- unnie let's go to bedroom I want to show you something.

Yn:-* gulp she knows what she is upto and look towards guard* ca-n y-ou pl-ea-se wa-i-t he-re .

Guard:-* bow towards her* ok mam.

( Sara take yn towards her bedroom and her parents also came inside the room and lock the door and Sara slapped her hard making her fall down)

Sara:- you bitch where did you go from two days huh?

( Actually she came two days ago and her parents didn't tell her that yn is married to jk thats why she is reacting like this)

Mrs. Lee:- baby leave her .

Sara :- why because you love her .

Mrs. Lee :- not like that baby she is married now so leave her if her husband gets to know about this he will not leave us .

( Sara shockingly turn towards them )

Sara :-* shockingly* are you serious mom and dad

Sara :-* shockingly* are you serious mom and dad .

Mr.lee:- yes now she is married leave her if he knows that we are abusing her like this then he will not leave us .

( Sara suddenly laugh making them confuse at her sudden behaviour)

Mr.lee:- why are you laughing baby .

Sara:-* laughing* what did you say he will not leave us omo! Nice joke .

Mrs.lee:- it's not a joke honey it's real .

Sara:-* became serious* what do you mean mom?

Mrs.lee:- means she is married to jk the underworld mafia king .

( That it ground slipped from her feet making her shocked and look towards her mom with tears in her eyes)

Sara:- mom what don't lie to me you know I like him so don't lie.

Mr.lee:- what? You like him? Why you didn't told me .

Sara :- i want to tell you when I came here but you already married this bitch to him .

Mr.lee:- no worries baby if I gave them their land then he will divorce her after that we will make you married to him ok .

Sara:-* happily* really dad .

Mr.lee:- yes my princess

( She hug him tightly in happiness and her mother also joined them being happy but no one cared about that poor who is sitting and looking towards them with pain ful eyes but still she is happy that her sister is happy)

Yn POV:- I think this is my fate and after taking their land sir will divorce me and marry my sister it's ok atleast my sister is happy that's enough for me and after divorce I will end my life ☹️.

( She thinking but suddenly she screamed when Sara grabbed her by hair and hit her head to the wall making her. Forehead bleed and she leaves her and say)

Sara:- bitch don't you dare to get closer to my man or else I will kill you understand * yn nodded*

Mrs.lee:- now go and don't tell anyone anything that happens here or else* yn nodded*

( After saying that they take her towards living room and guard look towards yn and see she is bleeding and her cheeks is red because of slap and guard)

Guard:- mam let's go .

Yn:-* looking down* o-k.

( Saying this she left from there and the three give high five to each other and started laughing and guard ask her that shall we go to hospital but she denied so after he drop her he says everything to jk and jk immediately come home to know what happened there )

So did you like it , 🥺