CHAPTER -13

At basement:-

( Hana is tied to chair she is crying and begging to them leave her but they didn't leave her and that's when jungkook enter in basement making her shiver and he directly come infront of her making her scared and he sit opposite to her like a king and asked)

Jk:-* burning eyes* why did u do that.

Hana :- * gulp* what I did?

Jk:-* smirking* really you think I don't know and why the hell you slap yn and pushed her off from the stairs* greetting teeth*

Hana:- * sweating* I'm so-rr-y pl-ea-se fo-rgi-ve me I will no-t d-o th-at ag-ai-n pl-ea-se.

Jk:-* thinking* hmm ok I will leave but after taking my revenge from you.

Hana:-* stutter* wh-at? re-ve-nge?

Jk:- * he smiled creepily * yes revenge for hurting my wife .

( Listening this all members get shocked because they know he married her for business deal and after taking their land he have to divorce her then now why he is behaving like this but yeonjun gets happy listening to his hyung's words because he likes her as his noona and want her as his noona only and Hana tear up listening his words she loves him truly and now seeing her love saying that another girl is his wife is stabbed her heart but Hana didn't know she is the another girl between them and Hana said)

Hana:-* with teary eyes* why you don't love her you just married her for business deal then why are you worried about her.

( Listening her words jk eyes gets darkened and within a second he started choking her and said)

Jk:-* dark eyes* yes I married her for business deal only but now she is my only obsession and no one can touch what's mine if they do they will face real hell and u bitch shut up who the hell are you to tell me what to do or what not to huh 😡?

( Saying this he take knife and started stabbing her mercilessly making her bleed and within seconds she died on spot but he didn't stopped he started to stab her harshly all are worried seeing him this much angry for the first time after when he gets satisfied he leaves her blood is all on his shirt and he turned around about to leave but stopped when namjoon)

Namjoon:- what happened to you jungkook? Why are you caring about that girl don't you know she is just a bait for us nothing else then why are you doing this.

Jk:- * facing him* yes hyung I know but now I don't fucking care about that shitty land anymore because I love her and I will not leave her till my last breath.* Saying this he left*

( AFTER he left yeonjun come towards namjoon and Said)

Yeonjun:- Hyung I know you are just suspicious about noona that she is our enemy's daughter but she is innocent  and she is perfect for hyung * he also left*

Namjoon:-*in mind* is she really innocent? Or she is acting like that ? I have to know that? Is she is really innocent then I have no problem with her or if she is acting then she will be dead?

Jimin:- namjoon hyung i think whatever yeonjun says is correct .

Jin:- yeah and did u guys notice or not so but she never look towards anyone just looking down and stutter in front of us also.

J hope:- yeah I think something is off with her Hyung.

Suga:- yeah now let's go we will talk later first I have to sleep * yawn*

( All shake their head being done with him and left from there to office )

How is this guy's ☺️