CHAPTER -5

( jk sit on driver seat and wear seat belt and see yn she is just sitting while looking down so he say).

Jk:-*cold* wear seat belt.

Yn:-* looking down* I d-on-t kn-ow h-o-w t-o d-o it so-rr-y.

Jk:-* suspicious* how come you don't know about seat belt aren't you in the USA 1 month.

( Yn Didn't said anything just looking down being scared of him and jk just sigh bend towards her make her wear seat belt and sit on his place said).

Jk:-* cold* now you can lift the veil.

( The moment she removed her veil jungkook froze in his place while seeing her she is looking like an angel  and yeah YN's parents didn't did anything to her face because they want to use her in future ).

( After coming in senses jungkook drove off towards his mansion after sometime they reach his mansion jk unlock his seat belt and started to go without helping her so yn see how he removed his seat belt so she did the same and it's unlocked and started to go out but suddenly flinch when she heard a gun shot place her Hand on her stomach and see blood her eyes widened when she see blood see towards her stomach someone shooted her on stomach before she can think anything another three bullets fired on her stomach making her fall on the ground with a loud sound ).

ON THE OTHER SIDE

( Here jk is going towards mansion before he can even enter in mansion a gun shot sound make him alert  so he turned around and to witness a horrific scene in front of him there yn is lying like a dead body on floor with full of blood and when he sees this his breath hitch for unknown reason he feels pain while looking at her like this so he immediately run towards her and started shaking her while saying).

Jk :-*breath stopped and tap cheeks* yn yn please open your eyes please

Jk :-*screaming* YEONJUN and HYUNGS.

( Listening his voice all come towards outside of the mansion to get shocked while seeing yn lying on floor yeonjun run towards jk and asked)

yeonjun:- Hyung what happened to noona .

Jk :- *ROAR* WHERE THE FUCK IS BODYGUARD'S.

Yeonjun:-*scared* Hyung first tell me what happened to noona.

Jk:-* BURNING EYES* FIRST FUCKING TELL ME WHY THE HELL THERE IS NO BODYGUARD'S .

Namjoon:- jungkook we will talk later first take her to hospital or else she will die.

(That's when jungkook came to his senses and immediately take yn in his arms drove towards hospital while saying).

Jk:- nothing will happen to you until I'm alive.

( He doesn't know why he said that but he just wants to protect her from the world and keep her in his arms forever ).

AT HOSPITAL:-

( Jk enter in hospital with yn in his arms while shouting like a mad person people gets scared seeing him why not after all he is the mafia king but jk just ignore them).

Jk:-* SHOUTING* DOCTOR ! DOCTOR!

Dr.shin:- * scared* mr. Jeon what hap-* cutt off*

Jk:- doctor please save her please .

Dr.shin:- omg nurse take her in operation room .

( They take her in operation theatre and started treatment meanwhile yeonjun came there while running and ask jungkook).

Yeonjun:- hyung how is noona * worried*

Jk:-*cold* she is in operation theatre but tell me one thing.

Yeonjun:-* gulp* what is it hyung.

Jk:-*cold* why there is no bodyguard there huh.

Yeonjun:- hyung that.

Jk:-*shout* TELL ME.

Yeonjun:- it's me who told them to hide because she have to meet family first so that's why I told them to hide but I don't know this will happen * sad*

Jk:- * angry but sigh* yeonjun I know your intention is not wrong but now see she just get married with me but now here in hospital but from now if you want to do something then tell me first ok.

Yeonjun:-* nod* ok hyung and I'm sorry because of me * looking down feeling guilty*

Jk:-* pat head* it's ok leave it its not your fault ok * yeonjun nodded sadly*

MEANWHILE

On call:-
Guard :- boss plan gets failed boss.

??:- what you didn't kill that jungkook.

Guard:- no boss but I don't shoot his dearest person.

??:- who is that.

Guard:- his wife boss I shoot his wife boss.

??:-*SHOUT* YOU FUCKER I TOLD YOU TO KILL THAT JUNGKOOK NOT HiS WIFE.

Guard :-* scared* bu-t boss she is your enemy's wife.

??:-* controlling his anger* YOU SHE IS MINE AND I Will GET HER * cut call*and that Lee I will kill him how dare him to marry my yn our enemy and this bastard nearly killed my princess and I will kill him also * laughing*

So are you all excited or not?

Who is he ? Why he wants yn?