CHAPTER -35

( Everyone is shocked to the core seeing the person in front of them and Jungkook is just freeze looking at his front and whisper to himself)

Jk:- RIYA.

( All are shocked to see that is she really Riya or not and jungkook immediately went towards her and hugged her tiny body and started saying while crying)

Jk:- * crying* my baby Riya u came back I know you will come back .

( He broke the hug and take her in his arms and started spinning her making her giggles and he laughed seeing her giggling)

Jk:- my Riya come back to me thank you so much god I love you my baby.

( Saying this he kissed her cheeks and nose basically he kissed her whole face making her giggles and say)

??:- uncle it's tickling * she said giggling*

( He stopped his actions when he heard her and say with confused face )

Jk:- huh? What did you just call me.

??:- uncle

( Jk confusedly look at taehyung and Yeonjun they just look down and he again look towards her and say)

Jk:- Riya don't you remember me I'm your dad not uncle remember?

??:- no uncle i never see you this is my first time seeing you .

( Listening all gets shocked that why she is acting like that and jimin said)

Jimin:- her Riya Dont you remember me .

( She shook her head all gets again confused and taehyung Said)

Taehyung:- she is not Riya .

Jk:- but how she is looking like Riya same face same eyes everything is same then how can not she be Riya.

Taehyung:- yes she is but she isn't Riya her name is sia .

( Jk shockingly look at him and say)

Jk:- are u kidding me ?

Taehyung:- no I'm telling truth that when we go to hospital after getting treatment for yeonjun.

(He said looking at yeonjun and say)

Taehyung:- when we came outside of hospital we are about to come but we suddenly see her and we couldn't believe our eyes because at first we also thought she is riya but no she isn't Riya she is sia .

( All look towards sia and she is looking at all of them innocently)

Jk:- * cracked voice* mea-ns sh-e isn't ou-r ri-ya.

Yeonjun:-* nodded and say* yes she isn't Riya but sia.

Eunwoo:- then. Why you all take her here her parents must be worried for her .

Yeonjun:- she don't have parents.

( All gets shocked and jk said)

Jk:- what?

Yeonjun:- yes she is orphan she doesn't have parents that's why we take her here as we lost our Riya and I think Riya send her for us * he said with teary eyes*

( Now everyone thinking about about sia as yn also didn't believe that Riya is dead so they should adopt her but suddenly a voice caught all of their attention )

Yn:-* SHOUT* RIYA.

( She is near steps while shouting Riya and she started to run on the stairs fastly  and lastly she came down and immediately she take sia in her arms and started to kiss her face making sia giggles and yn hugged her and started crying while saying)

Yn:- my baby I know you will come back to your mumma I know that u are not dead * she said with her teary eyes *

( All look towards her and decided to not to tell her that she isn't Riya or else her health condition will be worst so jk come towards her and say)

Jk:- yes yn she is our Riya she is alive you are correct .

( As they are talking that sia girl is just  hugging them tightly and suddenly someone from up wave at her and sia smiled and give a thumbs up and that person turns around and say)

??:-  now I will take my revenge from you mr. Jeon jungkook because of you I get humiliated in front of everyone I will take my revenge from you definitely and this wife of your is your everything right then let's see how will you protect your everything * he said and started to laugh and without noticing everyone he went away from there

NOW A BIG PROBLEM IS COMING FOR JEONS WILL THEY ABLE TO FIGHT IT OR LOSE THEIR LOVED ONES

LET'S SEE