CHAPTER -36

NEXT MORNING:-

( Now everyone is happy that now Riya also with them means she is not Riya but atleast she can bring happiness for their family thinking this jungkook slept but he didn't know that she will be the biggest enemy for him and his family members)

( Yn get up while slowly rubbing her eyes and she look towards middle but gets shocked seeing the bed empty she immediately get up and started shouting)

Yn:- Riya !RIYa! Where are you .

( At that time jk come out from the bathroom only in towel but yn care less so she immediately went towards him and ask)

Yn:-* worried* jungkook where is riya yesterday night she slept here right then where did she go I'm scared jungkook what if something happens to her .

Jk:- calm down sweetheart she is in mom's room getting ready.

Yn:-* confused* why is she getting ready.

Jk:- my business partner and my friend from my school give me invitation to come to his birthday party  so she is getting ready.

Yn:-* still confused* but who will go to party at morning.

( Jungkook smack her head making her pout and ask)

Yn:- *pout* aish why did you hit me.

Jk:- if you see the time then you will gets shock look towards clock see how much time you have slept till now.

( As he said she turned her head towards clock and shocked to see because it's 6:-30 in evening and again look towards jungkook and say)

Yn:- then why didn't you wake me up .

Jk:- because u are sleeping like a cute baby so how can I wake you up huh.

( Yn blushed by his compliment and say)

Yn:- ok the time also is less go and get ready for party.

Jk:- what? You also coming with me for the party .

( Yn gets shocked and nervously looked at him and say)

Yn:- actually I never went to any party so u can't come plus I'm scared.

( He came in front of her and cup her cheeks and say)

Jk:- until I'm alive  no one can touch you nor harm you don't worry .

( When he said that a smile formed on yn's lips and he attached both of their forehead with each other)

( Both are smiling while closing their eyes and jungkook again said)

Jk:- even  death also can't separate us .

( Yn open her eyes and look towards him jk also open his eyes and look towards her and yn said)

Yn:- then promise me that you will be mine in next life also .

( Jk chuckles and said )

Jk:- not only next life  In every life im yours and you are mine 

( He said with so many emotions in his eyes and again both say each other at a time )

Jk/yn:-  we promise each other that not only this life in every life we will be together and happy .

( As both said and giggled and jk said)

Jk:- ok go and get ready I'm also going to get ready and I book a dress for you wear that.

( Saying this he went from there to guest room to change and yn take that  box in her hand and run towards bathroom and after sometime jk come and shout)

Jk:- yn come fast .

Yn:- COMING!

( As she said the bathroom door open revealing yn and jungkook look back and froze in his spot looking at her while yn is nervous because for first time she wear nice clothes and that too for party so she is nervous)

( Yn slowly look towards him and see he is just froze on his place looking at her  and he is looking at her like this)

( She slowly shake him but he didn't react she again shake him but still no response so she shout which make him flinch and come to his senses)

Yn:-* SHOUT*JEON JUNGKOOK.

( He flinch and look towards her and say)

Jk:- what happened? Why are you shouting sweetheart.

( Yn just angryily look at him and say)

Yn:- where are you lost I'm shaking u from so many minutes but first tell me what are you thinking huh * she said while raising eyebrow*

( Jk laugh and say)

Jk:- oh my beautiful lady I. Just lost that how much gorgeous my wife is that's it .

( Her cheeks became red and he smirked seeing that and say)

Jk:- shall we cancel the plan for going to party.

Yn:- and why is that.

Jk:-* whisper near her ear* so that I can eat you.

( Listening this yn weirdly look at him and say )

Yn:- eww what are you saying how can you eat me are you a animal .

( Jungkook mentally face palmed himself for saying this to her so innocent wife and say)

Jk:- ok let's go it's already late.

Yn:- oh yes right let's go .

( With this both went away from there take sia with them and drove towards the party )

Guys I want to ask you all that should I make yn pregnant or not? And do you all want smut part of yn and jungkook or not tell me in comments 😊😊