CHAPTER -21

NEXT MORNING:-,

( All are sitting in the living room even yn parents and her so called sister is also here and yn is in her room jk notice that and immediately about to go towards her room but suddenly)

Sara:- jk where are you going.

Jk:-* without looking back* to bring my baby wife * smirk*

( Listening the word baby wife make her boiling in anger and he went away from there for taking yn in the living room)

Sara POV:- huh? What do he thinks of himself huh I will definitely make you mine by hook or by crook baby and about that bitch I will show her hell for marrying my man after that we will leave happyily  this jungkook belongs to me only the one and only Sara * smirk*

AT jK'S ROOM:-

( Yn is looking outside of the window then suddenly door opened making her startled and look towards the person who came it's none other than her husband jungkook and he came towards her and say)

Jk:- what are you doing here .

Yn:-* gulping* no-th-ing ju-st lo-ok-in-g ou-ts-ide o-f th-en wi-do-w a-n-d b-t-w wh-er-e i-s ri-ya .

Jk:- I send her to abroad for her further studies.

( Listening this yn gets shocked and immediately get up and say with teary eyes)

Yn:- wh-y di-d y-o-u se-nd he-r w-h-o wi-ll ta-ke ca-re of he-r .

Jk:-* hugging her from back and put his face near her neck* oh baby don't worry too much I sent yeonjun with her .

( Listening this she gets relief but she realised in which position they are her cheeks became red  and say )

Yn:-* shyly* wh-at ar-e y-o-u do-ing s-i-r.

( His grip loosened around her waist and turn her towards him and say in serious)

Jk:- listen yn you don't need to call me sir you can call me by name or if you want u can call me baby or honey anything you want I don't mind* smirking*