CHAPTER -11

( jk enter in his room and see yn sleeping on floor holding her hand he slowly come towards her and bend towards her level and look at her face )

Jk:-* softly caressing her cheeks* I don't know why you always gets scared and stutter but I will know it soon * saying this he take her in his arms and make her laid down on bed*

MEANWHILE

??:- * SCREAM* THAT BITCH HOW DARE SHE HURT MY YN  AHH WHY EVERYONE HURTING HER * teary eyes* FIRST THAT JUNGKOOK MARRY HER BECAUSE OF BUSINESS DEAL IF HE WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER WITH LOVE THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM BUT DON'T WORRY IM ENOUGH FOR PROTECTING You FROM THIS WORLD * burning eyes*

AT JEON'S MANSION:-

( Here yn is sitting calmly and Riya is playing in garden with jimin and taehyung suddenly someone came inside the room and she look towards the person and ask)

Yn:-* stutter* wh-at y-o-u w-a-n-t.

( Hana quickly lock the door and stood in front yn and say)

Hana:-* coldly* stay away from jungkook.

Yn:-* frown* w-h-y

Hana:-* eyes darkened* because he is mine.

Yn:-* confused* h-o-w?

Hana:-* smirked* because he loves me not u.

Yn:-*eyes widened*wh-at? N-o y-o-u a-r-e ly-in-g.

Hana:-* laugh* oh baby don't you know that he married you just because of some business deal after that he will leave you and me and jungkook will get married * smile widely*

( Yn just looking down listening her because her words are true and after his work is done he will leave her thinking all this she gets tears in her eyes flowing and she wiped it and say)

Yn:-t-i-ll th-en I w-i-ll b-e he-re on-ly.

Hana:-*greet teeth* that's what I'm saying stay away from my jungkook.

Yn:- b-u-t h-e Di-dn-'t te-ll h-e lo-ve-s y-o-u.

(Listening this Hana get mad and slap yn hard making her fall down and make her stand up and open the door and look everywhere to see anyone is there or not when she confirms there is no one  she take yn towards steps and push her from stairs making her roll in the stairs and rolling she gets hitted with a glass piece which get stuck on her stomach making her cough blood from mouth and fainted Hana smirked and went away from there )

(After sometime all members come out from office room and come to hall and shocked to see yn laying on floor covered with blood )

Yoongi:-* shocked* omg what the hell?

Jk:-* eyes widened* YN! YN!

(He immediately went towards her and take her in his arms and started shaking while saying)

Jk:- yn please wake up what happened? Tell me who did this to you yn YN .

Yeonjun:-* shockingly* hyungs look *all look towards where he pointed and widened their eyes*

( Because some glass pieces gets stuck on her stomach blood is oozing out from her stomach and jungkook notice that and immediately take her in his arms and drove towards hospital while yeonjun shout)

Yeonjun:-* shout* GUARDS! GUARD!

Guard:- yes boss * bow*

Yeonjun:- bring me the cctv footage .

Guard :- yes boss * left*
( After sometime he come and give laptop to him and left yeonjun started seeing everything how Hana threatened yn and push her from stairs making him burn in anger )

Yeonjun:-* angrily* HANA .HANA.

(Listening his shouting Hana and jk/m and jk/d come and stand there )

Jk/m:- what happened son? Why are you shouting.

Yeonjun:-ASK THIS BITCH MOM.

Jk/d:-* death glare* mind your words yeonjun.

Yeonjun:- if you see what she did then tell me what will u do mom dad.

Jk/m:- what she did now .

( Yeonjun show the video in which Hana threatened yn and pushed her from stairs making Mr and Mrs. Jeon eyes widened and look towards Hana she immediately looks down gulping jk / m went towards her and without saying anything she slap her hard and say)

Jk/m:- wow see how much audacity she got that she raised her hand on jeons daughter in law huh 😡

Jk/d:- I didn't expect this from you Hana how can you do that I thought you are sweet girl no you prove me wrong it's our fault that we take you here now please go before jk come or else he won't leave you.

Jk/m:- no don't leave her tie her in basement jungkook will handle her .

( Listening this Hana widened her eyes and say)

Hana :- no no mam I'm sorry I will never do that again please 🥺.

Jimin:-* smirked* there is no mercy in jungkook's dictionary   he will kill who will betray him and most important thing is that you touch what's his now because ready to face consequences .

( All left saying this and taehyung tied Hana in basement with full of dead bodies and rats making her scream and cry but it didn't effects him and went towards his room to take a nap )

How are you all I hope all are doing good I want to tell you all that please comment and vote me and please 🥺 vote and comment please 🥺😞 🙏

And I don't think that I will be able to upload daily if you give me hope and support then I will try to post 🙂