CHAPTER -7

??:-* burning eyes* I will protect you and you are mine  * he kiss her head and left from there*

( While going jk health spot yeonjun  and went towards him and see he brought fruits so he asked)

Jk:-* coldly* give me this and you go home and take rest.

Yeonjun:-* shake head* no no hyung how can I go when noona is in this condition I will stay here.

Jk:-* cold* I will take care of her and you don't worry doctor said he will discharge her tomorrow and you can meet her in home also right?

Yeonjun:-* worriedly* but hyung.

Jk:-* cold and put hand on his shoulder while patting* yeonjun don't you trust your hyung I know I married her just for business deal  but that doesn't mean I will risk her life right

Yeonjun:- I trust you hyung but she is weak what if she needs something.

Jk:- * cold* I'm here so don't worry and I will take her tomorrow ok.

(Yeonjun nodded and went towards mansion and here jk sigh and went towards her room and see she is sleeping like cute baby ).

Jk:-* chuckles* cute 🤭 * realisation hit him*

Jk:-* clear throat* what are you doing jungkook .

( He slowly sit on the chair and take her hand in his hand softly)

Jk:-*soft eyes* what are you doing to me Lee yn? Why I feel like this ? Only just some hours I married you but you make my heart stop for a second when I see you on the ground lying with blood ?  * Dark eyes* don't make me obsessed with you or else I can't able to live without you .

( After few minutes yn woke up and see time it's night 7:00 and look towards her hand see jk is holding her hands while sleeping )

Yn:-* teary eyes* wh-y a-re y-ou do-ing th-is  pl-ea-se do-nt ca-re ab-out me or el-se I wo-n't ab-le to le-av-e y-o-u.

( After saying this she caress his hair while trembling but flinched when he suddenly get up and look towards her  ).

Yn:-* tears flowing* I'm so-rr-y I'm so-rr-y pl-ea-se fo-rgi-ve m-e 🥺.

Jk:-*confused as hell* what happened why are you crying ? Is it paining anywhere* worried*

Yn:-* shake head* n-o I'm so-rr-y I tou-ch-ed yo-ur ha-ir.

Jk:- * take a deep breath* why will I scold you just for this ok leave it seems eat this fruits .

Yn:-* eyes sparkle* it i-s re-al-ly f-o-r m-e. * Pointing herself*

Jk:-* nod* yes eat it.

Yn:-  b-u-t pl-ea-se do-nt te-ll t-o si-r ab-out th-is pl-ea-se.

Jk in mind:- why the hell she is behaving like this ?Did something happen to her?wait-she said don't tell sir about this ? means sir who is sir I have to know?

Jk:-* come to his senses* ok I will not tell your sir now eat .

Yn:-* smile widely* th-an-k y-o-u s-o m-u-c-h s-i-r.

( His heart beat gets faster when she smiled at him but he gets confused why is she calling him sir but he didn't ask)

Jk:- now eat ok.

Yn* nodded happily*

( Yn is eating fruits but suddenly she stopped and look towards him and he is already looking at her he gets confused why she stopped in middle so he asked)

Jk:- what happened?why you stopped.

Yn:- * looking down* Di-dn-'t y-o-u e-at.

( He frozen on his place when she asked this because no one has asked him till now except his parents and his hyungs now she asked him he felt different emotions so he said )

Jk:-* cold* no u eat.

Yn:-* shake * it's ba-d ma-n-ne-r-s y-o-u ha-ve t-o e-a-t o-n ti-me so ta-ke th-is * yn take a piece of apple to him near his mouth *

Jk:-* soft*why do you care about me after knowing that I married you just for business deal .

Yn:-* gulp* i-i-

Jk:- ok ok I won't force you ok and aa feed me.

( Yn silently smile seeing him and started to feed him and he also feed her after eating they are going to sleep but yn ask)

Yn:- wh-y ar-e y-o-u sl-ee-ping th-er-e

Jk:- then where should I sleep * fold hands*

Yn:- y-o-u c-an sl-ee-p be-si-de me.

Jk:-* shocked* WHAT?

Yn:-* flinch and teary eyes* I'm so-rr-y 
Y-ou c-an sl-ee-p he-re.

Jk:- no no if I will sleep with you you will feel uncomfortable so I'm sleeping on couch.

Yn:- n-o n-o y-ou c-an sl-ee-p he-re.

Jk:- are you sure.

Yn:-* nod* y-e-s

Jk:- ok.

( With this he come and laid beside her  and ask her permission to hug her she allowed so he hugged her from back and place his face near her neck YN's breath hitch when he place his face on her neck and somehow she control herself and went into dreamland to escape from this cruel reality).