CHAPTER -45

( Now everyone is enjoying the trip and yes they all finished their lunch and yn and jungkook are happily hugging each other and suddenly the bus stopped with a crack sound everyone flinched and see is everyone is fine or not )

( When jungkook confirm everyone is fine and jungkook asked the driver )

Jk:- what happened driver uncle?

Driver :- don't know sir suddenly the bus stopped with a crack wait I will go and check * everyone nodded scaredly*

( Saying this the driver was about to go but when he looked outside he gets shocked and say )

Driver:- sir we can't go out sir .

Jk:-* confused* why .

Driver:- because the bus is stucked between the hill .

( Listening this everyone gets scared hold each other hands in fear and yn and jungkook are shocked and look outside and see yes they are stuck between the hill and jungkook  and yn stand up with the baby in her hands and say to jungkook)

Yn:- now what will we do jungkook.

Jk:- baby sweetheart calm down we will get out of this situation ok .

( Yn started to think deeply and see their is still chance to go out so she say )

Yn:- jungkook first we will make everyone go out of this bus then we will go

( Jungkook say)

Jk:- but sweetheart let's go with everyone why .

Yn:- because if everyone went out then this bus will fall away when someone is inside this bus only that's why I'm telling.

( Jungkook sigh and say)

Jk:- ok fine but I will also be with you only.

Yn:- but .

Jk:- no buts let's make everyone go after that we will also go ok sweetheart.

( Yn nodded and say)

Yn:- mom and dad you two please go out carefully.

Mrs.jeon:- no I'm not going anywhere without my children's.

Jk:- mom we will come after please go .

Mrs.jeon:- no I won't go without you son .

Jk:- dad tell mom to go .

Mr.jeon:- mrs.jeon Dont behave stubborn go then only everyone will come along with you.

( Mrs .Jeon look at jungkook and yn with teary eyes and mr. Jeon grab her from back and make her go outside by window)

Jk:- now dad please you also go .

Mr.jeon :- but son

Yn:- DAD PLEASE GO PLEASE 🥺 🥺.

( Mr.jeom nodded and went outside and jungkook said to jimin to go outside he went and now taehyung he also went outside and namjoon he didn't listen and yn shout)