CHAPTER -30

( after sometime he stopped beating her and see she is faint and she is covered in her own blood  seeing this her brother felt pang in his heart)

??:- POV:- if you have not do that to yn i would not have did this to you after all you are my sister but now yn is more important than you because she is the one who always take care of me not u .

Flashback:-

(Today Lee's family is going for trip with their children but suddenly Sara's brother fell sick so he said)

??:- mom I can't come please we can go * cough* other time .

Mrs.lee:-* worried* yes honey my son is sick so cancel the plan .

Little Sara:- mom please let's go if he wants he can stay at home let's go na and moreover that yn is there right she will take care of brother please.

Mr.lee:- YN! YN.

( Yn came running and stand in front of them being scared and mr.lee said)

Mr.lee:- we are going for trip for 2 days so take care of your brother ok * death glare*.

( Yn gulped and nodded and they all left while Sara's brother still in shock thinking that Sara just wanted to go to trip not care about him but he came in senses when yn said)

Yn:- oppa what do you want .

??:-  nothing yniee it's just a fever nothing else you go and rest i will take care of myself * smile*

(Yn Shake her head and say)

Little yn:- no oppa you have fever so I will bring soup for you .

( Saying this Little yn left from there without listening him he smiled and whisper to himself)

??:-  atleast there is one person who care about me truly and without selfishness  my yniee is so innocent for this cruel world but don't worry until your oppa is there no one can touch you * he said and smirked*

( After sometime little yn came with a bowl and her hand is burnt and she came there and sit down and say)

Little yn:- here oppa take it with this you will heal .

(Sara's brother get up and about to take bowl in his hand but he gets shocked seeing her hand and he take her hand in his hand say )

??:- omo sweetie why is your hand burnt * ask worriedly*

( Yn just looking down and he understood and say)

??:- I'm sorry sweetie because of me your hand gets burnt.

Yn:- * Shake head*  no oppa pleasu Don't say like that it's my responsibility to take care of you you are my brother so it's my responsibility * smile *

( Her brother just look towards her and hug her making her shocked soon she also hugged him back that day he promised himself that he will protect her till her last breath )

FLASHBACK END.

(He smiled thinking that that's when someone's phone rings and all look where the sound came from and it's from jungkook phone so jungkook lift the call and say)

On call:-

Jk:- hello .

??:-  hello mr. Mafia king

Jk:- who are you?

??:- aww it's not fair you forgot me this early ok fine let me tell you who I'm I'm the one who killed your dear daughter Riya * smirk*

( Listening this jk eyes gets wide and say in angry tone )

Jk:- YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU.

( He GROWL making everyone shiver and the other line says )

??:- tsk tsk mr.mafia if you want your wife to be safe then give me back my Sara to me .

( Jk gets tensed and say)

Jk:- what you did to yn tell me .

??:- mafia your dear parents and wife is with me so come and take them and give my Sara back to me or else I will also burn your wife like I did to your daughter * smirk*

(Jk close his eyes when he remember Riya and his eyes gets teary and he open his eyes and say)

Jk:- ok tell me where should I come .

( All gets shocked listening him that why is he talking like this )

Hope you all like this chapter it's short