CHAPTER -41

( AFTER killing the doctor jungkook went towards mansion being happy that the thing he can be father and as he entered Inside the mansion he see yn is sitting there on sofa alone and he goes towards her and ask)

Jk:- what happened? Didn't you tell that u are pregnant hmm .

Yn:- I want to tell but u are not there that's why I didn't tell .

( Jungkook smiled and say)

Jk:- now I'm here right lets call everyone here and the tell ok.

( Yn nodded and jungkook and yn both stand and shouted )

Jk/ yn:- MOM ! DAD! EVERYONE COME HERE THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR U ALL.

( They said and giggled like a child because they shouted for this listening their shouts everyone come there and ask)

J hope:- yah! Jungkook we are not deaf that you two Are yelling like that.

Jimin:- i thought something happens that's why they shouted.

Taehyung:- * smack his head and say* Didn't you listen what they said they said that there is good news for all of us .

Jk/d:- what is it son?

Jk/m:- yes jungkook tell us what is that good news which make everyone happy .

(They both look towards each other and smile while everyone is confused)

Jin:- yah! Someone tell us what is happening here .

( They turned towards them and said at a time )

Jk/yn:- WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS .

( All gets shocked especially jk/m and jk/d  when they understand what they said all gets happy and say)

Namjoon:- means I'm going to be uncle soon great.

Jimin:- not only you hyung us also going to be uncle only .

( Eunwoo and jk parents are shocked and eunwoo come in his senses  and say)

Eunwoo:- really both are going to be parents.

(Both nodded their head while smiling and eunwoo immediately hugged yn and say )

Eunwoo:- congratulations my princess .

( He said while caressing her hair lovingly and yn too hugged him and say)

Yn:- thank you so much oppa.

( While jungkook is pouting because he is hugging his yn which making him angry but looking cute)

( That's when they broke hug and mrs.jeon said to jungkook)

Mrs.jeon:- jungkook we have to talk.

( Jk went with them towards their room and mr.jeon ask)

Mr.jeon:- what is this jungkook.

Jk:- what happened dad .

Mrs.jeon:- you said that yn can't be pregnant now you both are telling that she is pregnant what is happening here .

( Jk sigh and tell everything that happened in hospital and what that doctor did and mrs.jeon and mr.jeon said )

Jk/m /jk/d:- uff that Hana because of her he said like that now leave it that and let's celebrate this moment.

Jk:- yes then let's go what are we waiting for hmm.

( Saying this they all went downstairs and see everyone is happy and jungkook said )

Jk:- so as everyone is happy let's cut a cake on this celebration what you all say .

All:- YES

( All gets happy and yn is shy and both went to get ready after sometime everyone gets ready but yn isn't ready till now so Mrs. Jeon ask)

Mrs.jeon:- why is she taking so much time to get ready.

( Jungkook suppress his laugh cause he knows why she is taking this much time and say)

Jk:- mom don't worry she wants to wear Indian saree so it's maybe difficult for her to wear I told her no-* his words cut off when he see yn is coming in saree looking like an angel*

( Finally she is infront him and jungkook is jungkshook and mrs. Jeon fake cough making jungkook come into his senses and he goes near steps and give his hand and yn gladly accept his hand)

( And both started to come down as they come all started praising yn which makes Jungkook jealous)

Namjoon:- you are looking beautiful yn * dimple smile*

Yn:- * hesitately* th-an-k y-o-u .

( Namjoon smile dropped and became sad because she isn't completely comfortable around him but still he smiled and jimin said)

Jimin:- you are looking gorgeous yniee.

Yn:-* smile* thank you oppa

Jin:- yes in Indian saree you are looking like so beautiful.

Yn:- thank you oppa .

Jk/m:- ok kids now enough let's cut the cake .

All:- yes

( Both jungkook and yn cut the cake and feed each other while eunwoo taking their pictures and like this they enjoyed so much  and everyone is happy without knowing that there is big something is going to happen which will break Jeon family.)

So guys how are you all and I hope you all are doing good and tell me how is this in comments and please do vote too ☺️☺️☺️☺️