CHAPTER -19

( jk enter inside the mansion with fire in his eyes because what have he heard from guard)

Jk:-* SHOUT* YN! YN! WHERE ARE YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS.

( All come towards living room listening his shouts and yn flinched when he shouted her name and tears flowing from her eyes because she thought that he will beat her so she wiped her tears and get ready for getting beated and slowly went downstairs and stand in front of him he take huge steps towards her and say)

Jk:-* calmly while controlling his anger* what happened at your house? Who slapped you ? And why is your forehead is bleeding ?

( Her cheeks still red from previous slapping and she keep quiet making him more angry )

Jk/m:- what happened? jungkook why are you shouting at her like that.

Jk:-  ASK YOUR DAUGHTER IN LAW MOM ?

(Jk/m look towards yn and ask her )

Jk/m:- what happened sweetie? What happened at your house?

Yn:-* tears flowing from her eyes* no-th-ing so-rr-y pl-ea-se do-nt be-at m-e pl-ea-se.

( All gets confused why she is telling like that and jk make her face him that's when he look towards her locket and take out that locket from her and went towards his room after sometime he take laptop and come towards downstairs and enter that in laptop and all look towards him and namjoon ask)

Namjoon:- what are you doing jungkook.

Jk:- nothing hyung i put a camera in her locket so that I can know about her past like how their parents behave with her as I know she won't tell me anything by herself so I decided to do this .

Jin:- you did right jungkook now we can know why she always gets scared and stutter in front of us ..

Jk/m:- omo my sweetie are you scared of me .

( She said while side hugging her yn just looking down while sweating)

Yn POV:- means now he will get to know about my past? No no that can't be happen if he gets to know about my past than he will think I'm weak no no god please do something .

( Yoongi is observing everything that how she is looking down and sweating he confirmed that something is wrong with her so he stay quiet and here he open the camera and started the video all are watching that after watching full video jk and other members are boiling in anger and jk's parents gets shocked how can a parent's do this with their own child and now jk look towards yn and his eyes soften looking at her condition her eyes are teary and her whole body is shaking he gets up and stand in front of her about to touch her but she was about to go faint but he catch her before she can fall he take her in bridal style and started to go towards his room )

Yeonjun:- hyung is changing because of noona * smile*

Jk/d:-* proudly* yes she can change anyone because she is my daughter .

Jk/m:-* raise eyebrow* oh hello she is my daughter also .

Jk/d:- ok ok now let's go.* With this they left*

Jimin:- your doubt is wrong hyung * telling to namjoon*

Jin:- yes she already suffered from so many years and now you doubted at her  this is wrong.

Namjoon:- but what if she betray us ?

Taehyung:-* in disbelief* still hyung i couldn't believe * he left*

J hope :- this is the reason we never get any information about her they always caged her and torcher her but one thing I didn't understand why she did lie that her dad wants to protect her * thinking*

( Actually jk told them about this when he asked her why she wants permission)

Namjoon:- see she lies to us and now what if in future she cheats on jk ?

Jin:-* angrily* really didn't you have common sense they threatened her you dumbo .

Namjoon:-* confused* threatened?

Suga:- yes first recall from first day she enter in this mansion she never raise her  voice not look towards in our eyes and never demanded anything .

Jin:- * sigh* I can't understand why you don't like yn anyways guys from now we all have to be nice with her understand * serious*

Yeonjun:- I'm already nice with her * pout*

Jimin:-* laugh* we know that kiddo .

Yeonjun:- yeah I'm not kid .

J hope:- ok ok enough let's go towards office.

( All left towards office )

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE

??:-* looking at yn photo* Don't worry princess I will surely take you out of that jeons house and u will be with me soon you will be with your. * Smirk*.         "BROTHER".

Guess who is it?who is yn's brother?

And please do vote and comment please 🥺