CHAPTER -20

( here he make her sleep on bed and looking towards her face admiring her )

( Ignore the cat 😅)

Jk POV:- she is looking so innocent and cute my cutie baby and you have to bear so much pain from childhood now I will never let anyone hurt you .

( Thinking this he kiss her forehead and went out from the room and enter in office room where everyone is present)

( As he entered yeonjun started asking questions)

Yeonjun:- Hyung how is noona ? Is she fine? Nothing happened to her right? Please tell me hyung* worriedly*

Jk:-* look at him with cold eyes and say* she is fine she needs to rest  and why are you all  looking tensed  * he said while sitting in  his king chair*

( All members sit down and Jin say)

Jin:- now what are you going to do ?

Jimin:- what is your plan jungkook?

Taehyung:- will you kill them ?

Namjoon:- why will he kill them he needs land after getting land he will leave yn that's it why are you all worries about that girl who is she to you.

Jk:-* coldly* hyung don't forget you are talking about my wife the Jeon jungkook's wife * with dark eyes*

Namjoon:-* sigh * as your wish I will not involve in this matter .

Jin:- now tell us what is your plan .

( Jk just smirk like a devil listening his question)

MEANWHILE

( Sara is just looking towards jk photo while smiling and say)

Sara :- my love just few days more then I will be in your mansion being your queen * smirking evily*

(Then only her parents come inside her room and sit beside see she is looking towards jk photo and his father said a word which make her happy)

Mr.lee:- now I'm going to call namjoon and say I will give their land papers back then they will leave yn.

( Sara hug her dad tightly and say in happy tone )

Sara:- thank you dad thank you so much you are the world's best dad * giggling*

( Mr.lee chuckles and hug her back and say )

Mr.lee:- my princess happiness is my happiness.

Sara:-* broke hug* I love you so much dad.

Mrs.lee:-* pout* someone forgot me .

Sara:-* laugh* mom I love you too * saying this she both of them while being happy *

(After sometime they broke the hug )

Mr Lee:- now I'm going to call mr. Kim namjoon so keep quiet ok

Sara:- dad put it in speaker.

Mr.lee:- ok

(Saying this he dialed namjoon's number )

MEANWHILE AT JEON MANSION:-

Jk:-so this is my plan how it is * smirking*

Jin:- whatever you said was right we also have to act like we don't know about anything about yn's past .

Jimin:- yes

( All are discussing about plan suddenly namjoon's phone ring he look towards caller ID and see mr .Lee is calling him he scrunched his eyebrows that why he is calling him now all look towards namjoon)

J hope:- put the phone in silent hyung

Namjoon:- no mr. Lee is calling .

( Listening this jk blood boiled but he controlled and say put the phone on speaker he did as he said and say)

Namjoon:- hello mr.lee

Mr.lee:- hello mr Kim I want to talk you about something important.

( All are listening what he is going to tell )

Namjoon:- tell mr.lee

Mr. Lee:- actually I found your land and the papers of the land also so I will give it to you tomorrow.

( Listening this all gets happy that their land is coming back to them where jk smirk listening to mr. Lee and namjoon say)

Namjoon:- thank you so much mr.lee and tomorrow you can come and give us .

Mr.lee:- and one more thing mr .Kim.

Namjoon:- what is that?

Mr.lee:- tomorrow my younger daughter Sara want to meet Mr Jeon

( Listening this jk gets furious remembering how she threatened yn to stay away from him but he controlled himself because if he burst out then his plan will fail he don't want that so he kept quiet)

Namjoon:-* look towards jk for his opinion jk signal him to come with his daughter he understood and say* ok mr.lee you can take your younger daughter Sara also no problem.

Mr.lee:- ok then I will take my leave

( Saying this he cut the call and namjoon look towards everyone and say)

Namjoon:- I'm sorry guys for everyone I don't hate yn I'm just suspicious about her that it.

J hope:- now your doubt get clear right.

Namjoon:-* smile * yeah and I will ask forgiveness from yn also * saying this he was about to go but jk stopped him*

Jk:- no hyung she is sleeping not now .

( Namjoon nodded and sit back in the chair )

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE

??:- My Baby don't worry your oppa will come soon to you and we will leave happily my princess doll * he say while looking towards her photo*

Please guys tell me how is it and vote and comment if I get comments and likes then I will upload next part 😊☺️