CHAPTER -8

NEXT MORNING :-

( Jk woke up listening some mumbling voice so he sit on the bed see around and he see yn is mumbling something in her sleep so he carefully listen what she is mumbling)

Yn:-* mumbling in sleep* pl-ea-se le-av-e m-e I wo-n't d-o th-at pl-ea-se  ahhh * she suddenly woke up and screamed making jungkook startled but he didn't react and asked *

Jk:-* cold* what happened? having nightmare.

Yn:-* look towards him and nod * y-e-s s-i-r.

Jk:- * cold* why are you calling me sir you can call me by name .

( Yn didn't said anything just looking down  jk sigh and went towards washroom to get freshed after jungkook came yn go towards washroom and brush her teeth and come out and see he is ready to go so she asked )

Yn:- wh-e-re a-re y-ou go-ing s-ir .

Jk:-* stare at her blankly * ofcourse to home .

(Listening home she gets shiver she thought he is taking her towards her house so she gets scared and but she can't say truth to him if she tell him the truth her parents will kill her so she can't tell him and just nod at him ).

Jk:-* coldly* ok let's go * held hands*

( When he touch her hands shiver ran down her body look towards his hand that hold her hand and look towards him with so many emotions he started to take her towards his car make her sit on it and say)

Jk:- wait a minute I will come ok * yn nodded*

( Btw he went inside the hospital for talking about YN' health and yn just looking around suddenly she see a little girl crying and running she had so many bruises on her body so yn hesitately come out of the car and went towards that and catch that girl and asked ).

Yn:-* scared* wh-at ha-pp-en ba-by wh-y a-re y-ou cr-yin-g and ru-nn-in-g.

Little girl:- * crying and hiccups* m-y m-umm-a a-n-d d-ad-a al-wa-yshu be-atu m-e * pout cutely*

( Listening her yn felt pain in her heart so she asked)

Yn:- * heart beating fast* s-o y-o-u r-u-n aw-ay fr-om y-o-ur ho-me * the girl nodded and said *

Little girl:- * sobbing* b-u-t .

Yn:- * frown* b-u-t wh-at ba-by.

Little girl:- wh-en I'm run-ning th-en ma-mma a-n-d d-ad-a s-ee me no-w I'm sc-are-d un-ni-e pl-esh savu- m-e.

( You was about to answer but suddenly you hear a loud voice so turned around and see jungkook is coming towards her and asked )

Jk:- * coldly* I told you to wait in the car then why the hell you come out.

Yn:-* scared and look down* I'm so-rr-y b-u-t sh-e is cr-yin-g wh-il-e ru-nn-in-g s-o I ca-me he-re .

Jk:-* cold* ok let's go.

Little:-* held her hands * unnie please take me with you.

Yn:-ca-n w-e pl-ea-se ta-ke he-r wi-th us .

Jk:-* *coldly* no we will drop her at her  house  her parents will be so worried*

( Listening his words yn and that little girl widened their eyes immediately yn hug that little girl and said ).

Yn:- n-o h-e-r pa-re-nts al-wa-ys be-atu he-r I wi-ll n-ot se-nd he-r I wi-ll ke-ep he-r wi-th m-e on-ly.

( Jk gets shocked seeing her talking like this because he thought yn Never care about others  afterall she is mr.lee's daughter and now jk smile internally and said )

Jk:-* bend towards that little girl* ok so tell me your name.

Little girl:-* pout* Riya my name is Riya and will you take me with you * hope*

Jk:-* chuckles* yes little girl let's go .

Riya :-* look towards yn* unnie let's go .

Jk:- yes let's go * he lift Riya in his one hand and forward his hand to her *

Yn:-* hold his hands* y-e-s le-t-s g-o s-i-r.

( His smile faded when she say him sir he doesn't like when she call him sir  so he sigh and take them towards car and make yn sit on front and jk in driving seat so Riya said )

Riya :-* sparkling eyes* wow I never see this much big car in my life .

Jk:-* smile * now from now you will have so many cars

Riya:- really.

Jk:- yes.

Riya :- unnie can I sit on your lap .

Yn:- o-k co-me .

( With this they drove towards their mansion they already taken Riya to DOCTOR and take medicine for her also and now three are going towards their home happily but they don't know  what is coming for them).

Please comment and vote no one is voting only one or two only please 🥺🥺