CHAPTER -6

(After three hours dr. Came out of from the operation theatre  and jk and yeonjun go towards doctor with worried expression )

Yeonjun:- * worried* doctor how is my noona.

Jk:- is she ok ? There is no danger right.

Dr.Shin:- * sigh* mr.jeon I'm sorry t-o* cutt off*

Jk:-* grab collar and GROWL* YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU YOU ARE DOCTOR YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER .

Yeonjun:- * trying to make him leave doctor* Hyung atleast listen what is he saying.

( With this jungkook leave him and dr.shin take a deep breath and said ).

Dr.shin:- so mr.jeon I'm saying that she is out of danger but.

Jk:-* cold and angry* but what?

Dr.shin:- seeing her condition I can say with my experience that she has gone through a lot and I have tested her reports also here but what in that report seeing that we get shocked .

Jk:-* heart beating fast* what do you mean?

Dr.shin:- * take a deep breath before telling* actually she is in depression from a long time and * again cut off*

Jk:-* shocked* WHAT ? DEPRESSED but how ?

Dr.shin:- I don't know that mr.jeon but I want to tell you another important thing also.

Jk:-* while trembling*  what is that

Dr.Shin:-* sigh* she has brain tumor .

( That's it jungkook stumbled on his steps but yeonjun caught him before he can fall  and said)

Yeonjun:- please control hyung and doctor from when she has that and why.

Dr.shin:- most ot these type of cases will occur when they don't eat healthy fruits or food and it will only occur when they gets any dirty food  from trash most ot these case will come to us only who is on road side beggars because they don't eat proper food like that but I don't understand when she is the daughter of  mr.lee then they will definitely take care of her  anyways she have to get treatment and don't worry it's just stage 1 so we can cure her illness with medicines but if she doesn't get proper food or medicine I can't guarantee that she would be  * looking down* so decision is yours*  * saying this doctor left*

( Jk just kneel down on floor and yeonjun immediately kneel down and said ).

Yeonjun:- don't worry hyung nothing will happen to noona.

( But jk didn't listen just get up and went towards the room where yn is there open door to see yn lying on bed   and staring outside of the window until she heard door opening sound so she turned her head to see jk coming towards her and instantly she tried to get up but failed seeing this jk run towards her and make her sit and he also sit on chair and yeonjun went to buy medicines for yn).

Jk:-* hold hands* how are you feeling now.

Yn:.......

Jk:- tell me.

Yn:-* looking down* I'm so-rr-y

Jk:-* confused* why are you saying sorry.

Yn:-* gulp and say* be-cau-se of m-e y-ou wa-st-e yo-ur mo-ne-y o-n m-e.

Jk:-* shocked and coldly* why are you thinking like this now I'm your husband so it's my responsibility to take care of you.

Yn:-* blinking eyes cutely* b-u-t y-ou ha-ve ot-he-r wo-rk-s t-oo * playing with fingers*

Jk:- * chuckles but still coldly ask*  you are my wife ok so i have to take care of you and I don't have any work.

Yn:-* hesitate but ask* umm ca-n I as-k y-o-u so-me- thi-ng if y-o-u do-nt mi-nd * looking down*

Jk:- * cold* ask .

Yn:- * gulp* Af-te-r y-o-ur  wo-rk is do-ne wi-th me wi-ll y-o-u se-nd m-e ba-ck t-o m-y pa-re-nts ho-us-e .

( Listening her words he gets shocked because he thought she doesn't know about the deal but when she heard doesn't know what to answer so he said ).

Jk:-* cold * you take rest and yeonjun will come and give you food .

Yn:-* frown* ye-on-ju-n?

Jk:-* cold* yes he is my younger brother so take rest .

( Yn just nodded and laid on bed for sleeping and here jungkook came out of her room and started to go for yeonjun and but he didn't notice that someone is observing this and that person goes towards yn room and see she is sleeping so he carefully take her hand and kiss it )

??:- I'm sorry my baby because of me you are here but don't worry now because I killed the person who shoot you and  my baby you are mine * smile*

( Jk didn't notice because he is  thinking about yn so he didn't notice that).

So how is this guy's ☺️

Please comment