CHAPTER -44

NEXT DAY:-

( Now everyone is getting ready for trip and yn tell jungkook to bring her a indian dress because she is obsessed with it so jungkook brought her a red dress and everyone gets ready and come )

Eunwoo:- aish where is this kids still they didn't get ready.

Jimin:- yes u know wearing Indian dress is not easy they have to wear dress bangles and anklets and do their makeup.

Taehyung:- yeah that's why indian brides take so .any hours to get ready* laugh*

( Suddenly Someone grab taehyung's and jimin's ear from back making them hiss and say )

Taehyung:- ahh aunty leave aunty it's paining ouch.

Jimin:- yes aunty please.

Mrs.jeon:- you know why indian brides take so long for getting ready because they have to get ready with lots of difficulty and moreover they have to wear heavy jwellery .

Jimin:- sorry please leave it aunty please* puppy eyes*

Taehyung:-* pout* please.

( Mrs. Jeon leave their ears that's when heels sound came and all look and frozen because yn is looking gorgeous in red dress and jungkook beside her taking the baby in his arms )

 Jeon leave their ears that's when heels sound came and all look and frozen because yn is looking gorgeous in red dress and jungkook beside her taking the baby in his arms )

( Both come downstairs and yn look at everyone and see they are just looking at her and jungkook said )

Jk:- let's go the time is not enough for us let's go it's getting late * he shouted the last part making everyone flinch and look at him *

( Mrs.jeon come towards yn and kiss her forehead and say)

Mrs.jeon:- u are looking beautiful my baby.

Jk:- * pout* then me .

( Btw this is what jungkook wear)

( Mrs.jeon went towards jungkook and kiss his forehead too and said )

Mrs.jeon:- my son also looking so handsome.