Chapter-1[Eng Sub]

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

One boy sitting on the chair meanwhile his hands tied on the back of the chair and feet tied too with ropes,his face covered in bruises,Blood dripping down from his cheeks and mouth,his white shirt turned into Red.He doesn't have any idea why is here?He slowly opened his eyes and blinked multiple times,he looked in front and saw one muscular boy standing there with hands folded and one Most beautiful girl stood beside him Glaring at him with anger,he shook his head and tried to recall everything.

3 Hours Ago......

One boy Come out from the one car and run towards one small Restaurant at the night time while the rain is too heavy,His white shirt become wet.When he goes near one old lady and give her his order,she smile at him and started to ready his order before other customers you know protocol💅.The boy sat on the chair and started to shiver because of cold breeze some girls started to click his pictures.

Girl:"Oh My God he is not Shaveer Khan the CEO,Wait why is here to this cheap place,Oh God unbelievable"She put hands on mouth and shook the other girl who was just lost in Shaveer,Shaveer notice strange stares and turn to the girl with anger,she gulp and turn other side,The women come and place one plate of Biryani in front of him,Only God Knows how much he obsessed with Biryani,Without any break he started to eat like hungry lion.

Shaveer come out from the Restaurant and look up at the sky,He sigh and going to walk but stop by one women who grab his wrist and handed him One Black umbrella,he frown but before he could say anything,she left to her work,he open the umbrella and walk toward his car but his heart beat become fast,He turn back but then someone hit something on his head which caused umbrella fell from his hands and he going to fell too but someone grab him from the arm and call someone.

S1:"Boss Kaam ho gaya hai"[Boss the work is done]He said and cut the call.

Present

Shaveer looks up at them and shouts at them angrily.

Veer:"Who the hell are you?Why did you kidnap me?"The Boy looked at his men who came near him and punched him in the face,but Shaveer just sat there without any fear which made them angry,the girl looked up at the boy.

Girl:"May I?"The boy nodded the girl come near Shaveer and place feet on his chest,she put pressure on her heels,Shaveer clench his fists and look into her eyes,she froze on her place,she never met a person who look still confident after a lot of torture this is something new for her or maybe interesting,she pull him from the hairs and look into his eyes.

Girl:"Dar nahi lag raha?[Not feeling scared?]You don't know how many breaths you left,but we know"Shaveer chuckled at her,she gritted her teeths and slapped him on his bruised cheek.The boy came near too and pulled the girl aside.

Boy:"Yeh aise nahi mane wala Sara[He is not going to accept like that,Sara]"The boy said and took one packet of chillies and started to splash on Shaveer's wounds,Who closed his eyes but not let himself scream,they gritted their teeth,The Boy grabbed him from neck tightly.

Boy:"Bol Kaha hai hamare paise jo tu ne hum se liye the bol,Bohat khel liya tu ne tujhe kya laga tu yu hum se paise le k baagh jaye ga aur hum tujhe jane de gy?[Tell me, where is our money which you took from us? Tell me, you have played a lot, what do you think, you will take money from us and run and we let you go?]"Shaveer look at him with shocked.

Veer:"Konse Paise?Main ne koi paise nahi liye pagal wagal ho kya?[What money? I didn't take any money, are you a crazy idiot?]"He shouted at him loudly,Sam slapped him hard on his face,Shaveer hissed.

Sam:"You bloody moron tu hamare paise kha gaya aur ab bol raha hai konse paise?Sara Abhi Baba ko bulaao yahi,yeh aise nahi mane wala[You bloody moron, you ate our money and now you are saying which money? Sara, call Baba right now, he is not going to accept it like this.]"Shaveer close his eyes in pain,his body paining a lot,Sara come near him and open her medical bag,Shaveer started to tense up when he saw Medical stuff,she look at his sweaty face and smirk,and take out stethoscope and place on Shaveer's chest but then she made pout and wrapped stethoscope around Shaveer's neck and tighten her grip Shaveer's breath stuck in his throat,His face turned red,Sam take out Empty syringes and stab on his wrist like a knife,Shaveer let out a scream this time,his heart started to beat fast,he was on the edge of losing his life,but then Sam's phone ring he look up at the caller ID and smirk and accept it.

Sam:"Han Chote kaam hua?[yes little one work is done?]"Shameer smirk while holding cigarette in hands and switch call into video call,Shaveer become shocked when Sameer show him one video,Tears started to roll from his eyes when he saw his house where he use to live now surrounding by fire,His lips started to trembling,Only God knows how much he struggle and own this house?Only God knows how he live on the street for years when he don't have any place?He don't want to live on roads again,he don't want to sleep in cold anymore,His breath become heavy,his eyes started to close,a lot of bad thoughts running inside his brain,Sam and Sara look at each other and then at him,Before they could say something,Arbaaz enter the basement,his eyes land on shahveer who now lost his conscious completely.

Little bit boring but first chapter tha so I try my best in upcoming chapters😊

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Shaveer?

Q:-What do you think about the next chapter?

Q:-Any suggestion or Idea?

Vote & Comment🦥

If you like then walk behind me🙂