Chapter-4[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sara back off from the hug and stare at his face then she goes near side table and open her medical bag in this all Shahveer sit there with head low,she goes near him and started to apply cream on his wound,he hissed but this time she was doing gently,After that she sat beside him and remove handcuffs from his hands,and apply cream on his wrist too.

Sara:”Do you want something?”She asked in a low voice,Shahveer looked at her.

Veer:”I want to go from there, can you let me go please,I will stay in the hotel but let me go”His voice sounding broken,Sara patted his head and stood up.

Sara:”Sorry but it’s not possible,Yeh Baba ka hukam hai [Yeh Baba ka hukam hai ]I can’t do anything,But I want to give you one advice,don’t try to mess with Sam bhai otherwise it’s not going to be good for you”She set blanket on him and left the room with heavy breathes,Shahveer close his eyes and mumbled “Mama”He was on the edge of crying,he can’t imagine he is the same Shahveer who never ever cry and now his life bring him to this path where there is no way for back up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sara enter the living area and kick Shameer’s back who fell on the floor,Arbaaz and Sam stood up from the couch and look at her,she was not their baby Sara,She was looking deadly angry.

Sara:”I didn’t expect this from you,aur aap aap se kuch aur ki umeed kar bhi nahi sakti main[And you,I can't expect anything else from you]He was on the edge of death and you both are still torturing him,how can you be so cruel?”

Shameer:”Api iss ki side mat hi le toh behtar hai[It is better if API you does not take his side]
you don’t know about him,he slapped the girl”Sara chuckled and took steps toward him,he gulped and hid behind Arbaaz.

Arbaaz:”What?When?Yeh s..”Sara cut him off.

Sara:”Bakwas chal rahi hai aur yeh maan gaye[bullshit is going on and they accepted]
Like seriously,Do you think he can move?”Sam, who looked away and ran hand in hair,Arbaaz looked at them angrily. She called the maid who came near them. She pulled her from her hairs and pushed her on the floor,The Maid became scared.

Sara:”Pucho iss se[Ask him]"
She sat on the couch,Shameer went near her and sat in front of her,she shivered,he grabbed her jaw hard and made her look up.

Meer:”Abhi jo andar hua woh sab sach tha??Yah tumhara jhoot?[Everything that just happened inside was true?Or this is your lie?]"She gulps and looks away,Shameer holds her from neck and choke her to death,Arbaaz pulls him back and pushes him away.

Arbaaz:”Yeh sab pehle karna chahiye tha[You should have been done this all earlier.]"He shouted at them and looked at Sara.

Arbaaz:”How was he?”He asked in concern and she sighs and replies”fine”.

Arbaaz:”Take her from there before I lose my temper”Sam drags the maid from there and Meer looks down with guilt,Sara calls him to come near,he goes near her and hugs her tightly,she patted his back.

Sara:”It’s ok just go and Apologise hmm,Your slap hurt him more as compared to bhai”Meer nodded and run toward Shahveer’s room,he open the door and Shahveer become scared,he felt bad for the elder,he took small steps near him but Shahveer started to step back.

Meer:”I am sorry,I didn’t mean to slap you,I was just angry I am sorry”

Shahveer:”I-It’s Ok”He said in a low voice and Meer looked at him with a small smile.