Chapter-7[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sara and Shameer running toward Mall,Sameer who was shouting at them non stop but looks like they care,he sighs and looks at Shahveer who is already looking at him with doe eyes,he raises his eyebrow,Shahveer grabs his arm like kids and starts to shake.

Sameer:”Do you want something?”He asked with a small smile,Shahveer became happy.

Shahveer:”Yes,I want to buy a watch can I?”He asked with doe eyes,Sam looked at him with love full eyes,his all habits similar to Arbaaz.

Sam:”Yes bubba you don’t have to ask me for this here my card,just buy whatever you want,no restriction”Shahveer looks at the card and frowns then he takes out his own card and smirks at Sam,who rolls his eyes and snatches the card from his hand.

Sam:”Let me spoil you,Ab jao aur jo bhi acha laga le lo[“Now go and take whatever you like.]"Shahveer placed a kiss on his cheek and ran behind Sara and Shameer.

Sam:”Yeah,Don’t run,you brats,Ya Allah kaha jau main[oh god where should i go]''He shook head and walked behind them like their Mother,Sara selected some shirts and showed them to Shahveer who frowned.

Shahveer:”Main yeh Pink shirt pehnu ga??[I am going to wear this pink shirt??]"Have you lost your brain?”Sara made faces and looked at Shameer.

Shameer:”Bhai yaar,itna acha colour toh hai,aap par acha laga itne cute lago gy[Brother, it's such a nice color, it looks good on you, it looks so cute.]"

Shahveer:”Cute?Oh bhai mujhe mere hisab se lene do ab hatto
[Cute? Oh brother, let me have it by myself, now move away.]”He push them aside and select two shirts,white and black,Sara and Shameer made faces and started to chose other stuff.Meanwhile Sam saw them busy and immediately put one candy in mouth and look everywhere with cold face like nothing happened,but he doesn't know one small baby girl staring at him with doe eyes,he look at her and try to turn but she pull his pent😂😂.

Sam:”What?”He asked rudely,she point finger at his pocket,Sam place finger on lips.

Sam:”Shhh it’s secret ok”The girl fold hands,Sam roll his eyes and take out 3 candies from pocket and handed her,she give him tooth smile and place finger on lips.

Girl:”Shhh it’s secret”She winked and ran from there,Sam looked into her direction with a shocked face.

Sam:”Aaj kal ke bache bhi na toba hai [Nowadays kids are also very smart]''He said and turned to his siblings,he smiled at them and looked at his bodyguards who went near them and started to take their bags.

Shahveer:”Bhai aap kuch nahi lo gy?[Brother, don't you buy anything?]

Sam:”Nahi,Aap sab ka ho gaya?
[No, are you all done?”]He asked in a cold tone,shahveer made faces.

Veer:”Itna coldly q bol rahe ho?[Why are you speaking so coldly?]"He whines and Sam smiles.

Sam:”Acha chalo yeh batao kuch khana hai?[Okay, tell me, do you want to eat something ?]"

Shameer:”Aur nahi toh kya itni bhook lagi hai yaar,aaj toh pizza banta hai[ why  not I am very hungry,  Let's order pizza .]"

Sara:”Han bhai please,Mujhe bhi khana hai[Yes brother please, I also want to eat.]”

Sam:”Tum dono toh har waqt bhooky hi hote ho,Bubba aap kya khaoge?[Both of you are hungry all the time, Baby, what will you eat?]"

Shahveer:”Biryani”He said like a baby,they cooed at him and Sara pulled his cheeks,he glared at her.