Chapter-9[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sara,Arbaaz and Shameer stood there in shock when they saw Sameer pull Shahveer from collar,the trio exchanged glances,Sam looking too angry,Shahveer hiding behind Sam like a small baby.

Sam:”Kya ho raha hai yaha?Aap ne toh kaha tha k yeh so raha hai,aur ab yeh sab?[What's going on here? You said he's sleeping,now what is this all?]Why are you holding these injections?Are you all hiding something from me?Veer are you ok?Kya hua hai tumhe?[what happen to you?]
”He pulls Veer in front and cups his face,but he gasps when he feels his hot cheeks,he turns to the trio with gritted teeths,Sara and Shameer gulp and hide behind Arbaaz who comes near them and patted Sam’s shoulder.

Arbaaz:”Calm down,fever hai isse kal raat se,Bas ussi k injections de rahe thy,but yeh janaab toh maan hi nahi rahe”

[Calm down, he have fever since last night, I was just giving injections to him but this sir is not agreeing.]

Sam:”Toh yeh baat mujhe q nahi batai?[so why didn't you tell me this?]”He shouted loudly,Shahveer,Sara and Shameer flinched,Arbaaz glared at Sam angrily.

Arbaaz:”Don’t raise your voice,don’t forget whom you are talking to?Han nahi bataya[yes we didn't told you] because you have mission,we don’t want to give you any stress,but trust me after your mission, hum batane wale thy[we are going to tell you]”Sam sigh and look at Shahveer.

Sam:”Mujhe na aap se baat hi nahi karni,chalo Veer[I don't want to talk to you, let's go Veer]"He said and held Veer’s hand who looked at him with doe eyes.

Veer:”K-Kaha?[where?]”He asked innocently,Sam looked at him and then carried him on shoulders and took him to his room,Veer who was kicking him and shouting at him but looked like he cared🙂.

Sam held Veer tightly and glared at Sara who gulped and came near them.

Veer:”Ahhh!!Leave!No shots,mujhe nahi lagwana ahhh please,Bhai please nahi,yaar aap toh aise na kare,aap bhi toh nahi lagwate na[Ahh!! No shots please brother,I don't want this,you also don't take shots right then don't force me please]"Arbaaz chuckled at his pout,Shameer sit beside Veer and hug him like babies.

Sam:”Bacha,I hate injections too and it’s hurting too but meri jaan we don’t have any other option right shameer?”Shameer shivered and shook head as yes.

Shameer:”Aur nahi toh kya,aap ko nahi pata yeh hitler(Arbaaz)Kya kar sakte,[You doesn't have any idea what this hitler can do]so please if you love your poor butt then take these shots”Shahveer raise his eyes brow and made “Ohh” face when he remember how Arbaaz going to spank him but he smirk and pock Sam’s stomach who look at him with straight face.

Veer:”Aap ko bhi?[You too?]”He asked with naughty smile,Sam look away with red cheeks,fuck it’s so embarssing,Veer giggled and turn to Shahveer who nodded cutely as yes,Veer pull his cheeks.

Veer:”I want to hear in detail hehe please tell me”He said like kids,Arbaaz cleared his throat.

Arbaaz:”Aww my baby wants to know,don’t worry bubba I can give you a full Demo,do you want?”Shahveer gulped and shook head as no,Sara smiled at him.

Sara:”Good now turn,if you don’t want to sit on hard chair with red and sore a**”Veer glared at her and hugged Sam tightly who cooed at him and hugged him back,Arbaaz pulled his pent down,Shahveer shut his eyes close.

Sara:”Calm down,Good boy”She said and slowly injected him,he squirms and snuggles into Sam,Sam rubs his back.

Sam:”Be fast Sara”He said to her with close eyes,she smiled at them and pushed the plunger,Shahveer jumped out in pain.