Chapter-13[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sara comes back to Veer and looks at him without any emotion, who blink his tears and wait for her response.

Sara:”Who gave yoù these pills?Shiza?”Veer looked down with heavy breaths,Sara gritted her teeths and clench his fists angrily.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time passed after 4 hours. Veer and Everyone visited Sam who was still sleeping peacefully without any fear.Veer sat beside him and held his hands in hand,Others looked at him with glossy eyes,Veer placed kisses on his hands and let his tears fall.

Veer:”Come on Bhai please get up,See I am fine na,please don’t do this to me,How can we live without your scolding please open your eyes don’t put me in guilt,if you will not open your eyes then that’s means it’s all my fault,do you want me to blame myself?No,right?So please your eyes,I can’t see you like that,I am really sorry please get up you can beat me, punish me,I will never stop you but don’t do this if you are mad at me then scold me,I promise I will do anything whatever you want,Just get up!”

He break down,and started to cry loudly,Arbaaz place hand on his shoulder and he hug Sara tightly and snuggle into her like kids,Sara stroke his hairs and look up at Sam with sad face,Shameer cried too and rub Veer’s back but they become shocked when they heard Sam’s deep voice who was staring at Veer with small smile.

Sam:”Anything?You will do whatever I say?”Veer hugs him not too tightly,Sam smiles and tries to pat his back but he can’t because of IV,he groans and glares at Sara who runs toward his side and starts to check him.

Veer:”Yes Anything,but don’t hate me!”Sam looked at Meer who understood añd gave a hard Whack on Veer’s head who made pout and glared at Sam cutely who cooed at him.

Sam:”Then Promise,you will never ever lie to us again.You always listen to us,you take all your medicines,you will eat whatever Doctor decides for you,and at the end you let her do your surgery,tell me Are you ok with that?”

Veer(pout):”This is too much bhai!!That’s not fair,Can’t you skip medicine,and tasteless food?”Sam shook head as no and groaned loudly,Veer cup his face worriedly.

Veer:”Sorry sorry don’t move,Fine I will do everything,I promise”Sam chuckled and placed a kiss on his chin,because his chin was near his lips,Arbaaz caressed Sam’s cheek.

Arbaaz:”How are you feeling?”

Sam:”Hmm little bit fine but My head is paining”He groans,Sara and Shameer pull his cheeks.

Sara:”Yup because I did your head surgery”Sam became shocked and glared at her with pout,they cooed at him.

Sam:”How can you do this?Don’t you feel ashamed?”

Sara:”No I am shameless”She giggled and put head on his chest,Sam smiled and looked up at Arbaaz.

Sam:”Sorry Baba,But now I don’t think I can do Mafia work”Arbaz places a kiss on his head.

Arbaaz:”You don’t have to worry my love,just take rest and get well soon after all we have to take care of this brat”Veer made faces and turned his head to the other side,Meer hugged him and placed kisses on his cheeks non stop.

Meer:”Don’t be mad,They are just teasing you”

Arbaaz/Sam/Sara:”But we are serious!”Meer rolls his eyes at them and Veer glares at them cutely which makes them bite his cheeks but they can’t because they don’t want to make him more angry🙈.