Chapter-5[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Arbaaz dragged shahveer to his room and sat on the bed while Shahveer on his lap,Shahveer gulped hard and became scared,wait scared?Oh God so finally he came to know how to be scared of anyone😁,He started to struggle under his grip.

Shahveer:”Leave me,you can’t do this with me,ahhh you don’t have any right to punish me,Ahhh Mama,leave please,No spanking please”He started to plead,Arbaaz shook head in disbelief and made him look up,Shahveer slowly open his eyes and Arbaaz give him WTF look.

Arbaaz:”Man,Abhi toh main ne start hi ni kiya,Well,Kis ne kaha k mujhe koi right nahi tumhe punish karne ka??[Man, I have not started yet, well, who said that I have no right to punish you??]"Shahveer’s lips turn into small pout and he place hand on butt😅.

Shahveer:”Kuch bhi ho jaye,Main aisa nahi karne dunga meri bhi koi reputation hai,you can’t spank me like that[No matter what happens, I won't let that happen. I also have a reputation, You Can't Spank me.]"He try to act angry and mad but fail,Arbaaz chuckled and pull his cheeks and stare into his eyes.

Arbaaz:”Aik baap ko us k bete par haq jatane se tum nahi rok sakte meri jaan[You cannot stop a father from asserting his rights over his son, my dear.]"
Shahveer look at him with pout but then his eyes pop out,he place hand on mouth like girls and place finger at chest.

Shahveer:”Kya bol rahe ho?Sharam nahi aati abhi toh meri shadi bhi ni hui aur aap itne old ho main aap ka baap kaise ho sakta hu?[What are you saying? Don't you feel ashamed? I am not even married yet and you are so old, how can I be your father?]"
Arbaaz spank him on butt and he groans loudly.

Arbaaz:”Aby kothe ki aulad main apna bol raha k tu mera beta hai,deemagh kya ghaas charne gaya hai?[son of a donkey, I am saying that you are my son, has your mind gone to graze grass?]"

Shahveer:”Wait aap pehle decide kar lo main beta hu kis ka,Aap ka yah khote ka?[Wait, you decide first. Whose son am I?Your or Donkey's]"He asked innocently,Arbaaz pulled him in a hug and let his tears fall,Shahveer became shocked. He gulped and tried to push Arbaaz,in this all he was just taking this all as a joke but now he started to feel uneasy.

Shahveer:”Aap mazak kar rahe ho na?[you are joking right]Matlab you don’t want me to escape from there,so you are playing with me right?”He asked in a cracking voice,Arbaaz backed off from the hug,his face covered in tears,Shahveer looked at his tears and shook head as no and tried to stand from bed but Arbaaz pulled him and hugged him from waist tightly,Shahveer started to hit his arm hard…

Shahveer:”No leave me,yeh nahi ho sakta,you are lying mere Baba,Mere Baba toh…”[no leave me, this cannot be possible, you are lying my Baba, my Baba]"His words were cut off by Arbaaz.

Arbaaz:”Sikandar,Yehi na,Woh tumhara baap nahi,bal k tumhara baap main hu,he take you far away from us when your mother give you birth,he doesn’t have any kids,he emotionally blackmail your mother and she give her son to his wife jo k tum ho,they both were admitted in same hospital,she give a birth do dead baby,aur yeh uss ka 5th baby tha jo mara hua paida hua tha,tab hi Sikandar jo k tumhara baap nahi bal k Mama hai uss ne tumhe tumhari maa se maang liya aur baad mein he take you far away from us,when they left from there your Mother told me everything but tab bohat dair ho chuki thi beta he already left this country,Jab first time main ne tumhe basement mein dekha tha tab hi mujhe laga tha k tum hi ho mere jigar ka tukda,issi liye main ne tumhe iss ghar mein rakhne ko bola aur tumhare bare mein sari information nikalwai tab hi maloom hua tumhare bare mein,look meri jaan trust me you are my baby,please trust me,look if you don’t believe me then hum DNA test karwate hai na but mujhe chor k mat jaao please,main aik bar phir se tumhe khona nahi chahta,please main mar jaau ga[Sikandar,Yes na,he is not your father,in fact I am your father,he take you far away from us when your mother give you birth,he doesn't have any kids,he emotionally blackmail your mother and she give her son to  his wife who is you,they both were admitted in same hospital,she give a birth to dead baby,and this is their 5th baby who died,then Sikandar who is your adopted father later he took you far away from us, when they left from there your Mother told me everything but then after a while my son they already left this country, in the basement.  When I saw it, it seemed to me that you are a piece of my heart, that's why I asked you to stay in this house and extracted all the information about you, then it felt like you were mine, look my life, I trust you, you are mine.  baby, please trust me, look if you don't believe in me then we will get DNA test done but please don't leave me,, I don't want to lose you again, please stay with me.]”He break down in front of him,Shahveer who was struggling now froze on his place,some small sobs left from his mouth,he look down.