chapter-8[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Shameer enter the room of Shahveer,he want to cuddle with him,he was smiling ear to ear like a shy girl,he was jumping in happiness finally he get a softie big bro,he was coming to Shahveer’s room but he gasp and shout Sara’s name,he rushed to Shahveer who was laying on cold floor,he place his head on lap and pat his face.

On the other hand,Arbaaz sleeping beside,he didn’t know when he drifted into sleep land,he sat on the bed after hearing Shameer’s shout he look at Sam and saw him sleeping with pout,he can’t imagine his monster son look cute in sleep,he covered him with blanket and run toward Shameer’s room,Sam groan his sleep when he didn't not get his Baba’s warmth.

Arbaaz was running toward Shameer’s room but stopped in front of Shahveer’s room,his heartbeat became fast.

Arbaaz:”Yah Allah[Oh God]"He entered the room and became shocked after seeing the Shahveer who was laying on bed,Sara injected him some shots,Shameer who was crying silently,went near them and sat beside Shahveer.

Arbaaz:”Kya hua hai?”

[What has happened?]

Sara looks up at him and then at Shahveer.

Sara:”Don’t know”Arbaaz gritted his teeth at her cold tone,he grabbed her from wrist and made her turn,Sara gulped and shivered.

Arbaaz:”I am asking you something Dr Sara”She very well knows whenever Arbaaz calls her Dr it means he was not talking to his Daughter,and she very well knows what he can do,she mumbled small sorry,Arbaaz sighs and pulls her in a hug.

Sara:”I don’t know,trust me,I need some time,Can I?”She asked softly,Arbaaz made her sit on the bed and look at Shahveer who was looking pale.

Sara:”Baba,I am not getting good vibes,he was hiding something trust me,but I promise I will found out but need time,I can’t tell exactly what happen to him,there is a lot of complications,his heart beat not sound like normal,he was fit and fine whole day but right know he was suffering with high fever”Arbaaz’s tears started to roll,he place kiss on Shahveer’s head and turn to Shameer,he pull him in hug too.

Shameer:”Baba bhai ko kuch ho ga toh nahi na,main phir se innhe naho kho sakta”

[Baba,Nothing happens to Bhai,right? I can't lose him again]

He cried like small babies,Arbaaz rubbed his back.

Arbaaz:”Meri jaan tumhare bhai ko kuch nahi ho ga,just calm down,Api hai na aur Allah woh aap k bhai ko kuch ni hone de gy just relax,Sara abhi kya condition hai?”

[My dear, nothing will happen to your brother, just calm down,your sister is here and Allah has not allowed anything to happen to your brother, just relax, Sara, what is his condition now?]

Sara:”Shots diye hai let’s see,fever kum hota ya nahin,Um Baba Sam bhai?”

[I give him the shots,let's see will the fever reduce or not, um Baba what about Sam brother?]

Arbaaz look at her with confused face

Arbaaz:”What happened to him?”He became more worried,Shameer looked up at him.

Shameer:”Kya hum Veer bhai ke baare mein bata de unha?”

[Should we tell them about Veer Bro?]

Arbaaz gulp he can’t take risk on his both sons lives,he remember when Shameer get into accident,this all slipped from his tongue in front of Sam,who get a worst attack ever,he can’t see his family in pain,he scared to lose them,if they were in pain he feel their pain,he shook head as no,Sara sigh and grab Arbaaz’s hand.