Chapter-21[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️

One month passed and here Veer who was resting on his bed with his new teddy bear😝,I am talking about Meer do you forget about Meer how much he love cuddles😍.

Meer was hugging him from waist protectively and then the room door opened revealing Arbaaz who was holding a tray of food in hands. He came near them and placed the tray on the side table and pulled Meer from the arm who frowned with pout.

Arbaaz:”My love!Get out you are getting late for your college”

Meer:”Baba!No college, only cuddles!”He said and snuggled into Veer,Arbaaz shook head in disbelief and pulled him from wrist and placed his head on lap,he stroked his hairs and then placed a kiss on his forehead.

Arbaaz:”Bacha!If you won’t go to college then who will save you from Sara and Sam?”

Meer:”You meanie!!Bawd!Don’t talk to me!”Arbaaz caresses his cheek and takes a long breath.

Arbaaz(stern):”Get up now!Go and take a shower then help Veer”Meer sits on the bed after hearing his stern voice and makes a big pout,Arbaaz pulls his lips hard,Meer whimpers and glares at him.

Arbaaz:”My cute baby!Now be fast!”Meer gets up from the bed and walks toward the washroom while sulking.Arbaaz turns to Veer and smiles then he caresses his cheek and chuckles at his soft snores,then he slowly leaned close to him and whispered.

Arbaaz:”Sara I will hold him,he is in deep sleep just injec…!!”Before he could complete his sentence,Veer sat up on the bed and started to move hands.

Veer:”No no!!No shot Baba no my butt ahh it’s already hurting no please no!!!”Arbaaz started to laugh at his baby’s reaction,Veer opened his eyes completely and looked everywhere then his eyes landed on Arbaaz who was looking at him with an innocent face.

Veer:”Baba!!Go now I won’t talk to you!”He folded his hands on his chest,Arbaaz back hugged him and placed a kiss on his head.

Arbaaz:”Aww my bubba is mad?”

Veer:”Yesh very mad!!”Arbaaz smirked and started to tickle him,Veer started to laugh and struggle with Arbaaz’s grip who was hugging him tightly.

Veer:”Hahaha stop!!Ha…Baba!!”He laughed when Arbaaz stopped when he saw his breath start to heavy,he hugged him tightly,Veer hugged him back and mumbled a small “love you”.

Arbaaz:”I love all of you too my bacha!!Now be fast otherwise Breakfast gets cold!”Veer glare at breakfast but his eyes lighten up when he saw his fav biriyani🙄.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In one room Mr Ahaan was lying on the couch with his right leg on his left leg,hands under head and here Miss Sara who was standing there while holding a tray of breakfast and here Mr Sam who was feeding Ahaan with his own hands😭.

Sara:”Can’t you eat by yourself you jerk!”

Ahaan:”Naa no chance,Actually my hands are hurting ahh!!Cause of weakness you know na!”She glares at him and he smirks,Sam sits beside him with a tired face.

Sam:”Bro!My hands are also hurting!”

Ahaan:”Aww you all are so mean!!I give my one Lung to your brother and in return you can feed me,Ya Allah Where I will go?Who will take care of me?Who will feed me?”

Sara:”Shut up you idiot!!You are not paralysed…”

Ahaan:”Allah Allah!!Look at this girl, she wants to see me paralyzed!”