Chapter-10[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Shahveer steps back when his eyes land on Shiza who was standing beside Sam while holding him from arm who had a bandage on arm,Shiza looking scared as hell,Arbaaz runs toward Sam and pulls him.

Arbaaz:”Sam,Yeh kya hua?[Sam, what happened?]Are you ok bacha?I am so sorry”He started to tear up,Sam smiled and patted his head softly,Arbaaz chuckled at him he did every time whenever he saw him crying,Shameer and Sara rushed to him.

Sam:”Fine,I am fine,no don’t start crying,hy you,don’t you want to ask me anything?”He look at Shahveer who rushed to him and hug him tightly and started to apologise non stop,Sam patted his back with a lot of difficulties because his arm paining like hell, and he let him cry,Arbaaz slowly pull Shahveer and hug him,Sam pull Shameer and Sara in side hug.

Sam:”Come on yaar aise kon rota hai zinda hu mara na…[Come on!bro, who cries like this, I am alive not dea..]"

Veer:”Bhai!![Brother!!]"He shouted lungs out and sobbing hard,Sam came near him and pulled his cheeks.

Sam:”Aww mela baby,kitna cute lag raha hai na red nose k sath aww you look like tomato[Aww!!My  baby, you look so cute with the red nose,you look like tomato]"

Shameer:”Yaha hamari jaan nikal rahi hai aur aap ko yeh sab ki pari hai,flirt karne ko aur bhi chances mile gy abhi chalo betho aur batao hua kya hai[Here we are dying and  your are flirting, you have got more chances to flirt, now come sit and tell us what happened.]"He scold him with tears,Sam wipes his tears and place finger under Sara’s chin who has a lot of tears in eyes.

Sam:”Bacha main theek hu,come[Babe,I am ok,come here!]”He dragged her to the couch and sat Sara hugging him carefully,Sam wrapped arm around her shivering body,He looked up at Veer who looked calm.

Sam:”Look all of you,I am not a kid ok,I can see guilt in your all of eyes so For God sake stop this and listen,this is not anyone's fault it’s my fault,Baba samajh rahe ho na,[Baba,are you lostening]Veer beta,I am not mad or hurt it’s your right and what we did with you it’s nothing in front of this”Shahveer look at him with pouty lips aww he was looking very adorable,Sam cooed at him.

Veer:”Bhai I am sorry,I know I hurt you,I promise,I won’t do this again”

Sam:”Aww mera bacha yaha aao[Aww!!My baby,come here]”Veer comes near him,Sam asks him to sit on lap,First Veer hesitates but then he sits and holds Sam from the shirt,Sam places a kiss on his head.

Sam:”You will never ever hurt me,ok,now stop being a stupid human on earth and give me a kiss”

Shameer:”Bhai!!!! Don’t change the topic and tell us how this all happened”Sam glares at him and turns to Shiza.

Sam:”Pehle iss bechari ko bethne ki jagha toh dedo[First give this poor girl a place to sit]”Their faces palmed,Sara immediately stood up and smiled at Shiza.

Sara:”Come sit,Sorry we didn’t notice you”Sara sat and gave a bag to Arbaaz.

Sara:”Yeh medicines hai inn ki,don’t worry zayada chot nahi ayi goli bas chu k nikli hai[These are his medicines, don't worry, it didn't hurt much, the bullet just missed.]"

Meer/Veer:”Goli!!!![Bullet]”They shouted loudly,Arbaaz looked at Sam with guilt,if he would not send him alone on a mission this could not happen,he closed his eyes and let his tears fall,Sam bite lips and looked at Veer who nodded and went near Arbaaz and hugged him.

Veer:”Baba,Bhai theek hai,please aap roye mat[Baba, brother is okay, please don't cry]"Arbaaz wipes tears and looks at him.

Arbaaz:”Bol kon raha hai,yaha aa tu[Who is saying, come here.]"He pulled Shameer too and pulled his puffy cheeks who was looking angry.