11.Before Veer[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Sara was working on her laptop,her all focus on her work,suddenly she flinched and looked up at Arbaaz who was looking angry,she closed her laptop immediately and stood up.

Sara:”Baba,Sab theek hai?[Baba,Everything is fine]”She asked in a soft tone,Arbaaz sighed in frustration and shook head as no.

Arbaaz:”Nahi,Aur ho bhi kaise sakte jab Allah ne 2 joker de rakhe hai mujhe”

[No, how can it be when Allah has given me 2 jokers?]

Sara:”Ab kya kar diya Bhai aur Meer ne?''

[Now what have brother and Meer done?]

She hugged him,Arbaaz patted her head.

Arbaaz:”Janab ko cold ho gaya,baarish mein mazzy ly raha tha badtameez insaan”

[Sir got cold, He was having fun in the rain]

Sara:”Meer?Haha Baba you know he love rain,Acha koi baat nahi,main dekh leti hu usko dekhna kaise theek hota hai,waise Baba bhai ne kya kiya woh toh aap ne bataya hi nahi["Acha, no problem, I will see him, by the way, you did not tell me what Bhai did.]"

She smile with doe eyes,Arbaaz take out mobile and show one video to her,her eyes popped out,she gritted her teeths when she saw how Sameer was looking drunk and dancing along with girls in cheap club,she look away.

Sara:”Well,I don’t know too much but I will pray for him,R.I.P my lovely brother”She took her medical box and started to walk toward Shameer’s room,Arbaaz called someone in an angry mood.

Arbaaz:”Bring him here,agar na aye toh ghaseet k ly aao[If he refuse to come then drag him] but I want him at home right now”He shouted at Sameer’s bodyguards and cut the call angrily,he walked out from there too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shameer was sneezing non stop,Sara who cover him with two blankets but still he was shivering a lot🤭.

Shameer:”Ahh Api boh..Achhhuuuu! Itni sardi lag rahi hai ahh Achuuuu!!”[It's too cold]

Sara:”Toh kis ne bola tha yu baarish mein jane ke,dikh nahi rahs kitna kharab mosam hai,Baba ko bohat gussa hai,Bhai toh ghar hai nahi inn k hisse ka bhi tum per hi utare gy beta ji”

[So who told you to go in the rain, don't you see how bad the weather is, Baba is very angry,he will threw brother's anger on you too]

She put thermometer inside his mouth,after sometimes she pull out thermometer and sigh.

Sara:”Yeh toh hona hi tha,Well yeh syrup lo abhi aaram mile ga tab tak main shots leke aati hu mela bacha”

[This was bound to happen, well take this syrup now and you will get some rest till then I will bring the shots My baby.]

She place spoon in front of him who place hand on mouth and shook head as no cutely.

Sara:”Bubba don’t be brat come on open your mouth”

Shameer:”Api yeh karwi hai,I know mujhe nahi leni please”

[This taste is bitter,I don't want this please]

But he flinched when Arbaaz entered the room.

Arbaaz:”Kya nahi lena tumhe?"

[What don't you want?]

He asked angrily,Shameer looked down with pout,Sara chuckled and grabbed his jaw softly.

Sara:”Come on meri jaan,yeh karwi nahi hai pakka”[It's not that bad]Shameer looks at her with pleading eyes,she glares at him angrily,Shameer opens his mouth.