Chapter-6[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Shahveer stood there in fear,he was shivering,he was so scared that his brain started to blame him that he is the reason that’s why he was in this condition,he started to assume things by himself right now his brain just saying one thing,Sameer don’t like you,you don’t deserve to be there,tears started to roll from his eyes,he can take his brother all pain but he cN’t see his Brother in pain,yup he accept him as a brother but fate plaining something else for him,Sameer whose body jerking up and down non stop,Arbaaz who was on the edge of die,this is fucking too much he can’t see his son in this condition.

Sara:”Oh My God,Phir se[Again],Yah Allah”She rushed to Sam and started to take off his shoes.

Sara:”Baba aap side per ho please[Baba, please be on  side.]”Tears were rolling from her cheeks but she need to be strong for her brother,Sam who was breathing slowly,Shameer give her soft pillows,she place under his head,and place hand under his chin and raise his head on upward,shameer take off his shirt fastly and back off,Sara who check Sam’s breath,she fold his left arm on right side of neck and fold his left knee then slowly turn him to right side,Sam’s body started to calm down,she wipes his mouth and look at watch,she rubbing her hands together and shivering,Sam who started to close his eyes and within 2 minutes he become unconscious,They sigh in relief and,Arbaaz sat on the bed with jerk,Shameer hug him.

Shameer:”Baba,bhai is fine hmm,”Arbaaz closes his eyes but then they look up at Veer who was looking lost,Sara goes near him and cups his face.

Sara: "Calm down,woh theek hai,yeh ho jata hai kabhi kabhi hmm[Calm down, he is okay, it happens sometimes hmm]"

Veer: "Q?Ye q hota hai,yeh meri wajha se hua hai?Woh mujhe accept nahi karna chahte na[Why? Why does this happen, it happened because of me? He doesn't want to accept me, right?]"He started to cry,she became shocked and shook head as no.

Sara:”Aisa nahi hai bro[It's not like that BRO],look it’s a long story please don’t over think”Arbaaz comes near them and pulls Shahveer in a hug and places a kiss on his head,Shahveer snuggle into hug,Sara and Meer smile at them.

Arbaaz:”Woh attack iss liye hua [that attack happened] because he was scared,scared to lose you,he was in guilt that he hurt you,according to him,he is worst brother ever,aur usse lagta hai[,and he feels] you will never forgive him,issi liye yeh hua[That's why this happened]”Shahveer look up at him with doe eyes and wipes tears.

Shahveer:”Matlab woh hate nahi karte mujhe?[mean he doesn't hate me]”Arbaaz shook head as no and took him near Sam who was sleeping peacefully,he sat beside him and smiled softly.

Shahveer:”Why did this happen to him?”He asked and looked up at Sara who became angry.

Sara:”Because of that bitch,she's a moron,I will kill her”She shouted loudly,Shahveer flinched,Shameer hugged him and snuggled into him.

Shameer:”Bhai was in relationship with a girl,but she was cheating on him with another boy,they were just playing with bhai’s feeling,When bhai caught them red handed,Bhai left broken,and he become addict to alcohol,he has this problem from years but not that worst but,now yeh bohat zayada bigar chuki hai,ab jab bhi bhai ko kisi cheez ka dar,yah depression ho woh handle nahi kar sakte aur he end up like that[Now it has become much worse, now whenever brother has fear of something, this depression, he cannot handle it and he ends up like that.]"He sigh heavily,Shahveer clench his fists angrily who the hell is this bitch,he wanted to kill her with his own hands,his eyes turned red,Arbaaz cup his face.

Arbaaz:”Jaan se marne ka man kar raha hai?[Do you feel like killing her?](Shahveer nodded)Sochna bhi mat[do not even think]we already tried and end up like that(he point hand on Sam)He don’t want to hurt her,he just want her to live her life with her so-Called BF,So don’t bring her in front of him ok”Shahveer frown.