Chapter-18[Eng Sub]

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

They reach to their home,Arbaaz take Veer to his own room,while Sara follow them holding first aid box,Sam who take Ahaan to his room who started to take off his shirt🤧.

Sam:"H-Hy what are you doing, calm down!"

Ahaan:"Are you fucking serious here I can't even breath and you want me calm,Ahh!"

Sam:"Okay okay come sit,Sar.."

Ahaan:"No don't need her,just filled the bath tub of cold water"

Sam:"Excuse me!Do I look like your servant?"

Ahaan:"Ahh uhh you brainless,it's heat stroke, my blood pressure is not under control,he gives me the highest dosage of Drugs,be fast!"

Sam:"Fuck!!"He cursed and ran toward the washroom and started to fill the tub then he came back to the room and looked at Ahaan with half open eyes who was now standing there shirtless but then he screamed when he saw Ahaan going to take off his jeans too.

Sam:"You shameless kid!Go to the washroom then undress yourself!"

Ahaan(breathing heavily):"I can't"Sam felt bad for him but at the same time he was feeling nervous too,how he can help him in this all,Ahaan place hand on belt and pull out then he going to pull down his jeans but scream when Sara enter the room without knocking and immediately turn to other side while her one hand on eyes.

Ahaan:"You!!"

Sara:"H-Here ice!!Bhai yeh Ice bhi daal do water,ok bye!"

[H-Here ice!! Brother put this in water too, ok bye!]

She runs from there,Ahaan glares at Sam who is staring at him shamelessly.

Ahaan:"Are you not enjoying fine then enjoy completely"He said and pulled down his jeans,Sam ran toward the washroom while cursing him non stop,Ahaan rolled his eyes,and walked behind him.

Sam:"Here ab nahaao maro jiyo jo dil aaya karo!"

[Here now die,live do whatever you want]

He said and turned but he stopped and place hand on Ahaan's backbone who flinched and slapped him on the hand.

Ahaan:"Now who is shameless?Handsome ladka dekha nahi aur shuru hogaye"

[Now who is Shameless? see a handsome guy and started]

Sam didn't pay attention to him and stare at his back bone,because on his back there is written something and that is "SLAVE".Ahaan gulp and started to push him.

Ahaan:"Yeah leave!!Tharki insaan!"

[Yeah leave!! You pervert!]

He pushed him and locked the door and lay inside of the tub and sigh in relief with close eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sam enters the room of Arbaaz and sits beside Veer on bed.

Arbaaz:"How is he?"

Sam:"Um fine,Bacha how are you feeling?"Veer snuggled into Arbaaz.

Veer:"Scared!"They clench their fists in anger,Sam caresses Veer's cheeks.

Sam:"Bacha abhi aap ko darne ki zaroorat nahi hai you are save here"

[Child you don't need to be afraid now,you are save.]

Veer:"Aap ko nahi pata hai woh kitna bura hai,he is very bad,he can't be human,h...he beat me h..is bad he hurt me!I was so scared,mujhe laga ab main aap se kabhi nahi mil saku ga this is the end of my life"