Chapter-19[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

They were all looking at Ahaan who looked at them with a WTF look and then rolled his eyes.

Ahaan:”Well it’s all started when I was 6 year old,he is my Uncle.After my parents death he adopt me,he was so kind toward me,he took take care of me and my things,he give good life,everything,he is like a father to me,until I cross 12.He take me to dark place from there my life started to change,he started to train me,he teach me how to shoot someone,I killed a lot of his man because he want me to do this and I did this without knowing about his bad attention,one day I return from my school and show him my result card I get a 1st position,he was looking proud father.He buy me everything whatever I want in return but next day when I become ready for school…….

Ahaan was combing his hair while whistling, then Jihaan entered his room with a smile.

Jihaan:”Baby!!Where are you going?Today you have to practise.Do you forget this?”

Ahaan:”Nope,Today I have school,We will practise later ok!”He said with a smile,Jihaan took a comb from his hands and threw it on the floor and held Ahaan from wrist.

Jihaan:”You are not going anywhere,From now onwards you have only one teacher and that is me,Do you understand?”Ahaan blinked his eyes and nodded,Jihaan patted his head and took off his ties and gave him one bag.

Jihaan:”Go and wear this dress!”Ahaan took a bag and left to washroom,after wearing casual clothes hè come to Jihaan who held his hand and took him from there. They came to one basement,and Ahaan started to shiver and bite his nails.

Ahaan:”Why did we come here?It is so dark,I am feeling scared”He mumbled,Jihaan stopped in front of one Muscular man who was stronger,Ahaan gulped and looked down.

Jihaan:”From today you will train him,Teach him each and every rule!”Ahaan looked up at him with doe eyes,Jihaan patted his head.

Jihaan:”Don’t worry he will teach you how to obey your Master,and as a good boy you will learn everything right?”Ahaan shook head as no.

Ahaan:”But why this all?Who is the Master?Why did I learn all this?”Jihaan gritted his teeth and started to walk out leaving a scared Ahaan.

Jihaan:”In this one month you get all your answers!”He said and walked out with Smirk,Ahaan looked up at the guy who was smirking at him.

Ahaan:”And in this one month I come to know he adopt a lot of kids and then he use them for their benefits like drug selling,Drug testing,they use all kinds of drugs on them,he love when some beg to him,he love when someone scream,he is the Master for everyone,he inject drugs in kids body and they started to obey them like Roborts.After One Month He come back to me he saw me crying,Tying,I was all messy and he get satisfaction which he never get from any kid,From that day he make me his personal slave because he love whenever I scream,cry he is such Psychopathic.But one day I decide to snatch his satisfaction.

Jihaan was working inside his room,I mean he was beating someone without any mercy.Then Ahaan entered the room with an emotionless face,Jihaan turned to him and called him closer.

Jihaan:”Show him how to Obey to your Sir,Sit down”Ahaan sit on his knees,Jihaan smirk and hit belt on his back but he become shocked when Ahaan didn’t scream,he hit him multiple times but nothing happened his blood started boil he pull him from hairs.

Jihaan:”You bitch why are you silent?”Ahaan smirked and made an innocent face.

Ahaan:”How I know?Only Master knows everything”He blinks his eyes innocently,Jihaan leaves his hairs and drags him toward a small and dark room and throws him inside then locks the door.