Chapter-17[Eng Sub]

[Some bad scenes ahead!]

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Veer looked up at the boy and waited for him,but the boy just stared at him with pleading eyes.The man stood up from the chair and came near them and pulled Veer's hair who didn't react but the boy flinched badly,the man held Veer's Jaw tightly.

Man:"You were not staring at him some minutes ago?Now what happened?"

Veer:"Sorry sir!I was j.."His face jerked toward the left side when the man slapped him and held him from neck.

Man:"You know what I hate this face,I fucking hate this!"He said and pulled the mask from Veer ehm ehm Duplicate Veer's face 🙈 .Veer gasp and remembered he is the same boy who hit him on the head.[Yesh the boy who is tie he is our real Veer🥺]

Man:-"I just love this face!"He said and caressed the cheeks of the boy and looked back at Veer who tried to step back but the Man went near him and held him from the neck and choked him to death.

Boy:"S-Sir kya kar rahe hai mar jaye ga woh!"

[S-Sir, what are you doing, he will die!]

He tries to stop the man who turns back to him and gives him a hard slap on his face and pulls him from shirt collar.

Man:"Why did I send you there??"He asked angrily.

Man:"I am asking you something Ahaan!!"He once again shouted at Ahaan who slowly freed his collar and looked back at Veer who was coughing badly.

Ahaan:"Because you want to destroy Arbaaz Malik and his reputation"

Man:"And for this,What I told you to do?"

Ahaan:"Pretend like Vee.."His words are cut off by another slap,he rubs his cheek and looks down.

Man:"Yes Pretend like Veer and what you did?"He asked and took out the belt from the pent and hit Veer hard which made Ahaan jump in fear and Veer yelp in pain because he hit on his ankle.

Ahaan:"I-I behave opposite to him!"

Man:"Exactly!Do you think I am a fool?Are you helping them and I can't see this all hmm!"He pulled Ahaan's hair who didn't wince.

Man:"I think you forgot your place,It's time to put you in your place"He pulls his hair and makes his face closer to Veer's feet who moves back his feets.

Veer:"P-Please let me go!!Don't do this please!"His eyes filled with tears,Ahaan looked up at the Man who was smirking evilly.

Man:"Tonight is gonna be a fun night!"He said and put pressure on Ahaan's neck.

Man:"Who is my Dog?"Ahaan gritted his teeth.

Man:"Lick his feet!"Ahaan clenches his fists in anger.

Ahaan(thought):"Come on girl!!Where are you?"He was lost in his thoughts when the Man placed his head on Veer's feet but then the room filled with the sound of gunshot,Ahaan's release his breath and Veer who flinched badly,The Man pulled Ahaan up who was smirking.

Man:"Did you,Did you cheat me?"

Ahaan:"You are not my kind of lover whom I will cheat ''The Man stood up from the bed and loaded his gun and pointed at Veer.

Man:"Bohat hua chupan chupai ka khel!Ab toh samne hi khelna hoga!"

[Enough of playing hide and seek! Now we will have to play it in front of everyone!]

He said and smirk at Ahaan who started to feel dizzy then his eyes land on wrist and saw one mark he curse under his breath and try to hold Man's hand who untie Veer's feets and pull him from shoulder and wrapped arm around his neck,Ahaan cough and rub his sweaty neck.