Chapter-12[Eng Sub]

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Arbaz and Sara ran toward Sam who was breathing heavily,he was going to fall but Arbaz held him tightly.

Arbaz:"Sam!!Kya hua hai?[What happened]Yah Allah"He became shocked when he saw blood on his shirt,he carried him and took him to his room,Veer who saw this all with teary eyes and stumbled back,Meer hugged him.

Meer:"He is fine,calm down!"

Veer:"Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai,iss sab ka responsible main hu,main mar q nahi jata[This is all happen because of me,I am the responsible for everything,Why I can't die]''He shouted,Shameer held him more tightly.

Meer:"Yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe ho,kuch bhi aap ko wajha se nahi hua come"[What are you talking,nothing happened because of you]He dragged him to Sam's room where Sara was treating him.

Sam:"V-Veer!!"He breathed heavily and point finger at Veer,Arbaz held his hand with teary eyes and placed a kiss on his hand,Sara attach 9xygen mask to him and started to prepare his regular shots.

Arbaaz:"Veer yahi hai bacha[Veer is here,Son],calm down please,don't take stress, calm down"He screamed with tears when he saw how Sam's head veins looked to pop out,Sam looked at Sara and held her hand tightly.

Sam:"V-Veer!H-He..I am fine y-you..."He wanted to say something but can't,Sara rubbed his chest.

Sara:"Bhai look he is here,everything is fine,For God sake please calm your brain"She shouted with tears too,Shameer who was crying too,Veer who stood there with heavy heart,Sara hold Sam's arm and going to inject him injection but Sameer jerk away her hand and sit on the bed,he threw his mask on floor angrily,Arbaz hold him tightly and place kiss on his back of neck and try to calm him but Sam started to push him too.

Sam:"H-He is not fine!!Woh theek nahi hai tum sab samjh q nahi rahe[He is not fine,Why are you all not understanding],he lied to us,he lied,he!!"His breath became worse,Arbaz looked at Veer who now started to sob loudly,Shameer stepped back too.

Arbaz:"Fine fine,humme baat karte hai [Fine,we talk later]first let her treat you"He try to make him lay but Sam was just staring at Veer with shivering body,his hands started to turned into cold,his face turned paled into light blue colour,suddenly blood started to come out from his nose and mouth which shook them to death,Arbaz placed hand near his mouth and look at Sara who run toward him and wipes his mouth.

Arbaz:"Sara do something for God's sake!"He shouts at Sara who looks at Shameer words stuck in her throat and she gives him gestures.

Sara:"C-Car,Ho-Hospital!!"
Before she could complete her sentence Shameer run from there,Veer whos legs stop supporting him he hold side table tightly and breathed heavily,he take out one pill from pocket which he get from shiza and place into mouth,he started to shiver,a lot of thoughts started to ring in his brain,so he is the reason of everyone's suffering.Arbaaz who was crying hard and carry Sam whose eyes still on Veer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time passed they were all sitting outside of Hospital meanwhile Sara was busy treating Sam.Arbaz sitting on bench while hugging Veer and Meer.After a lot of time Sara came outside of the room and hugged Arbaz who hugged her tightly.

Arbaz:"W-Woh theek hai?[He is ok,right?]"She shook head and snuggled into them,after some time they backed off from hugging.

Sara:"Almost fine but his brain nerves are too weak,and during surgery he get attack again,I handle him with a lot of difficulties,Baba there is something jo in ko pareshan kar raha hai,surgery k baad bhi he is not responding well, look like his brain not here,he lost in something,Bhai ko bohar bara shock laga hai Thank God aaj hi surgery kar di main ne but one more attack take his life"