Chapter-16[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Next Morning the Malik family sitting on dining table waiting for Veer with smile,and then here Veer come in his suit looking handsome like hell,but something is different today he was giving them different vibes,his walking style is very different,he sat on the chair without greeted them,they share a look and Arbaaz clear his throat.

Arbaaz:”Kaisa hai mera bacha ab?I am sorry my love just because of me you had to face this all!”

[How is my child now?I am sorry my love just because of me you had to face this all!]

Sam:”Yes bubba we are sorry!”

Veer(cold):”Yes you should be sorry!''He said in a cold tone,Sara passed him a plate and glass of milk which Veer accepted without any tantrums.

Sara:”Kahin jaa rahe ho?”

[Are you going somewhere?]

Veer:”Hmm Office!Why?”

Sara:”Baby aaj rehne do,you are looking tired!”

[Baby don't go today,you are looking tired]

Veer:”I am fine,mujhe kya hona hai?Aur tum apne kaam se kaam rakha karo har time chik chik karti rehti ho”

[I am fine, what happen to me? And you mind your own business,stop bothering all the time.]

Arbaaz(strictly):”Veer!!”

Veer(cold):”Kya hai??”

[What?]

Sam:”bacha aise baat nahi karte acha choro aap sab nashta karo,phir main Veer ko drop kar duga”

[Baby, don't talk like this, this,Now stop thid and you all have breakfast, then I will drop Veer.]

Veer:”kyun tum mujhe kyun drop karo gy?”

[Why should you drop me, guy?]

Meer:”Bhai itna rudely baat kyun kar rahe ho?''

[Brother, why are you talking so rudely?]

He said in a loud voice,Veer stopped eating and turned to him which made Meer gulp when he met with his cold face.

Veer:”Ab tu mujhe sikhaye ga k kab kaise baat karni hai tu??Kal ka bacha!!”

[Now you teach me when and how to talk, you newborn child]

Arbaaz(angry):”That’s enough finish your breakfast”He said loudly and clearly,they all started to eat their breakfast,Sam and Meer who look down completely with broken heart and Sara who was feeling uncomfortable beside Veer who was staring at her figure without blinking but they flinched when he split out food.

Veer:”Yuk!!Aise khana banate hai kis ne banaya hai yeh?”

[Yuk!! Who cooks food like this?]

He said angrily as a mid aged woman came near him with head down.

Maid:”Veer Baba!Ye main ne banaya hai!”

[Veer Baba! I have made this!]

She said with a scared face,Veer made an ooh face and pushed the plate on the floor everyone stood up from their chairs.

Veer:”Isse khana kehte hai??You useless bitch!!”

[This is called food??You Useless Bitch!!]

He shouted lungs out,the maid started to cry,she is the perfect cook everyone loves her hand made food then why today Veer Baba insulting her food this make her very hurt.Sam and Arbaaz had enough,Arbaaz come near Veer and slap him hard as he can but Veer didn’t show them any reaction instead he caresses his own cheek and glare at Arbaaz.